AMC's The Killing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battlestar Galactica was the worst when it came to previews. It got to the point where I wouldn't watch them because they were giving too much away.

I love this show! unfortunately I don't have cable so I can't watch it on TV, it's on netflix and I slammed through the 2 seasons in about 2 weeks. It was awesome, I had no idea what channel is was on but I knew it wasn't network, this was way to good for network television, unless AMC is considered network? maybe the larson case didn't seem to drag on for me considering I was able to watch it so quickly on netflix but I loved every second of it.

I had no idea Holder was playing the new robocop. that's awesome, I'm now more excited for that movie.

Yeah, I did not see that ending coming. And as soon as the preview for next week's episode started I changed the channel. :lol

This season has been great. Such a huge improvement over the previous two.

Sunday's episode...wow.

The whole episode was intense. Even though you knew what was in the trunk, it was heartbreaking when Holder opened it. Again, I think Kinnaman has been really great on this show.

I'm not sure about Seward. It doesn't look good at this point, but I can't believe they'd go through all this just to end with him dying.

Anyone else LOL when Holder went in for a kiss and got head butted by Linden instead? :lol

I chuckled to myself. :lol

That big dummy. He's got things on his mind.

Wonder if Linden is going to see if one of them 4 rings belongs to the wife of Seward?

My pick for who the killer is (assuming that the scumbag pedo-boyfriend is a red herring)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Could be wrong. I'm usually wrong. :lol

Only two episodes left (technically 3 since the finale is a two-part, 2 hour long episode) so unless they plan on doing a marathon M. Night Shamalama swerve-fest of red herrings and fake twists I think it's safe to assume they won't be going in that direction. :lol

Back