AMC's The Killing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell of a way to end the season. I'm glad they didn't play it safe with how Linden handled the whole situation...Great set-up for a fourth season.

That was an incredible ending... although I was hoping that Linden wouldn't follow through with it.

Just finished the finale. Had me fooled on the whole Reddick plotline and it turned out to be the boss man himself.

Skinner mentioned, "and other places." Seems like there were many more dead bodies to be found. Lots of families won't get their closure for loved ones gone missing because of what Linden did.

I didn't see the first two seasons but I'm glad I invested the time for this season. Well written show and can't get enough of Kinnaman....

"As long as you don't mind the pictures of me banging your mama last night" :lol

Loved the way he played those internal affairs guys with the bomb story.

Just finished the finale. Had me fooled on the whole Reddick plotline and it turned out to be the boss man himself.

Skinner mentioned, "and other places." Seems like there were many more dead bodies to be found. Lots of families won't get their closure for loved ones gone missing because of what Linden did.

I didn't see the first two seasons but I'm glad I invested the time for this season. Well written show and can't get enough of Kinnaman....

"As long as you don't mind the pictures of me banging your mama last night" :lol

You know, it sort gives me hope for that new Robocop movie.

Sort of.

Not really. God I hope it doesn't kill his career.

That was one hell of a finale... left me wanting to see more.
Really hope we see another season.

I'm not so sure Skinner was telling the truth about all those extra bodies. He may have been screwing with Linden just like he was when he told her the kid was dead in the trunk.

The little conversation Linden and Holder had outside the burned out car about shaving and showering was great. :lol

He's not famous enough to be hurt by the new Robocop movie if it turns into a ginormous RoboFlop. :lol

Famous enough to capture Olivia Munn's heart. :lol

images

I'm not so sure Skinner was telling the truth about all those extra bodies. He may have been screwing with Linden just like he was when he told her the kid was dead in the trunk.

The little conversation Linden and Holder had outside the burned out car about shaving and showering was great. :lol

Upon further review, I think you're right. Most likely it was a mind fauk.

Yeah, there were some great one-liners and exchanges this season. But for me nothing will top this classic.....

Holder: "You wanna act like a man, I will treat you like a man...make no mistake about it, I'll swipe the floor with your little baby butch, ***ch azz right in front of your little skank-ho girlfriend...feel me!" :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally watched it. Some creepy moments towards the end. Overall, the plot seems a little far fetched but I enjoyed it none the less.

I'm bummed that they didn't find Cali. I wonder if a fourth season would pick up moments later or have a large chunk of time pass??

True - at least she will know the truth. As a parent, I would want the body back. I couldn't imagine having to wonder about the location of my daughter's remains for the rest of my life.

As for the Boss man... The punishment of watching his daughter find out who he really was would have been way worse than two bullets from Linden. I was kind of bummed that she killed him.

As a parent, I would want the body back. I couldn't imagine having to wonder about the location of my daughter's remains for the rest of my life.

You're right. It sucks.

As for the Boss man... The punishment of watching his daughter find out who he really was would have been way worse than two bullets from Linden. I was kind of bummed that she killed him.

I think that's why he used his relationship with Linden to goad her into killing him.

Back