AMC's The Killing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are getting closer to the end. I am still liking it... getting a little tired of all the canceled plane flights, just dump him already.

I hope the murder mystery is a nice payoff. I still doubt that it is the teacher but I hope the real killer is not some random person they pull out of their butt at the last second. I think there are only 2 more episodes. Can't wait to see what happens.

Last edited:
I'm loving it!!! Have since the beginning! So psyched its got a Season 2 pick up!!! My thoughts on the Killer (again, these are my thoughts... no inside knowledge or spoilers, etc.... but i feel rather confident so read on if you like....)

.... I think its Richmond's Booty Call / Assistant / Campaign advisor Gwen... I think she knew about Richmond and Rosie and she inferred the worst... and through jealousy, she killed Rosie... i think it will be revealed that Richmond and Rosie's connection was totally innocent and completely non-sexual in nature... but that Rosie died because of it and the suspicion it arose in Gwen. For a show created and re-adapted by women, with a strong female main character, I think its fitting that the killer would ultimately be a female.. but that's just me. I def don't think its Richmond and everyone else has kind of been crossed out. So i'll say that if it isn't Gwen and the payoff is rewarding, they will definitely have blown my socks off.... but even if it is as I believe it to be, I still feel that it will be rewarding.. I mean, I didn't even suspect her until the last episode so....

I'm loving it!!! Have since the beginning! So psyched its got a Season 2 pick up!!! My thoughts on the Killer (again, these are my thoughts... no inside knowledge or spoilers, etc.... but i feel rather confident so read on if you like....)

.... I think its Richmond's Booty Call / Assistant / Campaign advisor Gwen... I think she knew about Richmond and Rosie and she inferred the worst... and through jealousy, she killed Rosie... i think it will be revealed that Richmond and Rosie's connection was totally innocent and completely non-sexual in nature... but that Rosie died because of it and the suspicion it arose in Gwen. For a show created and re-adapted by women, with a strong female main character, I think its fitting that the killer would ultimately be a female.. but that's just me. I def don't think its Richmond and everyone else has kind of been crossed out. So i'll say that if it isn't Gwen and the payoff is rewarding, they will definitely have blown my socks off.... but even if it is as I believe it to be, I still feel that it will be rewarding.. I mean, I didn't even suspect her until the last episode so....

Gwen seemed surprised at the photos though. I'm hoping it's not Richmond, from the very beginning it would seem that he's the obvious candidate (pun intended).

Why would he be obsessed with drowning - that's not how his wife died. Although the boating pictures must be significant.

Gwen seemed surprised at the photos though. I'm hoping it's not Richmond, from the very beginning it would seem that he's the obvious candidate (pun intended).

Why would he be obsessed with drowning - that's not how his wife died. Although the boating pictures must be significant.

I think Gwen being "surprised" is a little bit of projection on the audiences part. WE were surprised to see that, and in watching it initially, I thought she was equally so. But if you break down what we saw... we simply saw her looking at photos. Also, she COULD be surprised at the photos... maybe she thought she was the only one that knew about Richmond and Rosie's involvement.

And maybe I missed it, but I don't remember learning how Richmond's wife died? Regardless, I do believe it was he who took the high end hooker down to the water, and yes, he probably came off creepy. But I don't think there was anything nefarious about his intentions. We'll see on Sunday!

Well that was a kick in the nuts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed, I was also expecting this as well. I did enjoy the season though and I am looking forward to season 2. There are a bunch of ways they can take it and it actually has me pretty excited.

No kidding! But in a way I'm glad it's continuing. This has been a great series.

Yeah I enjoyed it but I thought

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh well, I'll still be back next year. :lol

I'm shocked. They didn't announce a 2nd season until recently so I was thinking this would have resolution. There is no way they can stretch this story out for another 13 episodes. They stretched it to the point of lag this season. Not sure I care enough anymore to sit through an additional season for answers to this case.

Agreed, I was also expecting this as well. I did enjoy the season though and I am looking forward to season 2. There are a bunch of ways they can take it and it actually has me pretty excited.

It will be interesting to see where they go considering
Spoiler Spoiler:

stupid piece of crap ending!!! I was really excited for a whole new case next season... I can't believe they ended it like that. I would be 10X more pissed if the show didn't get picked up for season 2.

I am glade that Game of Thrones was Awesome. I wouldn't be able to handle two stupid cliff hangers..

Oh well, Now I am on to Entourage and Curb Your Enthusiasm in a few weeks.

Yup, I'm done. More power to those of you willing to stick with it for the long haul, but I honestly can't be bothered anymore.

This show blew. Big time. I am done with this crap. They went around and around with a suspect of the week scenario (excluding the week where everyone took it off so that Linden could go search for her son) and there is still no resolution.

Good one AMC!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

This show blew. Big time. I am done with this crap. They went around and around with a suspect of the week scenario (excluding the week where everyone took it off so that Linden could go search for her son) and there is still no resolution.

Good one AMC!
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I guess you should stick to Law and Order and CSI.

I guess you should stick to Law and Order and CSI.

:horror
jon_stewart_snap.gif
:panic:

Back