AMBUSH ON HOTH Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol:rotfl

This diorama is fantastic :cool:

And Luke likeness is very cool!:joy

2220_press14-001.jpg

Especially for the scale:rolleyes:

I think it looks like Luke. The problem is, Luke looks scared ^^^^less.:lol:lol:lol

I think the sculpt looks nice...except his face....that looks horrible. I can see a slight resemblence to Luke...but it just looks incredibly unattractive. Yeah...I like my statues and PF's looking sexy with that come hither look....this one totally turns me off. :lol

I think the sculpt looks nice...except his face....that looks horrible. I can see a slight resemblence to Luke...but it just looks incredibly unattractive. Yeah...I like my statues and PF's looking sexy with that come hither look....this one totally turns me off. :lol

I don't know. I think it is a great Mark Hamill scared ^^^^less likeness.:lol:lol:lol

the way is I see the pic:

"WTF? I'm gonna pull my gat on your hairy ass !!"

I don't like my men looking scared ^^^^less....I like them looking bad ass. :D :lol

Yeah but it is Luke Skywalker. He didn't exactly exude manliness when he found out who his father was either.

Yeah but it is Luke Skywalker. He didn't exactly exude manliness when he found out who his father was either.

Guess I better stick to Hellboy....now there's a character that knows a thing or two about being bad ass. :D :lol :rock

Don't mind this one, very well executed apart from Luke's face. That could just be a bad paintjob.... makes me excited about future LOTR dioramas :)

Last edited:
It looks alright, but as noted it is certainly a weaker portrait - a rare miss for the Gore Group. :google

It reminds me too much of the Wolvie/Sabertooth. :huh

Well Some extra Info, The original portrait was different to this one, the final result was asked by Lucas.
This AWESOME Dio was made by The Master Sculptor ADAM BEANE :bow
He used the concept drawings as a jumping-off point, and make the piece a little more dramatic than the original concept art.
The concept design was made By Leonardo Silva And Manuel Silva
...And me, well,...I don't know what I'm doing on that Credits list ;)

Well Some extra Info, The original portrait was different to this one, the final result was asked by Lucas.

Well that explained a lot then......Thanks for the info Martin.You guys still rock :rock ...and ^^^^ you George Lucas.

i'm seeing a connection here. you absolutely love hellboy's BIG RED physique. does loki have red hair? :lol

Back