AMBUSH ON HOTH Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker vs Wampa dio!

I saw this earlier when they posted it on Twitter.
I was wondering if anyone was going to post this.
It looked cool,but I'm not into the dios.

This dio is quite old ... Search for "Ambush on Hoth "
It was my 3rd sideshow collectible and I am still keep looking on it because of its beauty.

This dio is quite old ... Search for "Ambush on Hoth "
It was my 3rd sideshow collectible and I am still keep looking on it because of its beauty.

I thought I recognized that, but wasn't sure.
It is a nice piece that still holds up well.

Yes this piece has been in my collection now for about three years now. Still one of my all time favorite pieces.

I was wondering if this was the old dio... seemed odd for Sideshow to revisit this one :lol

I recently thought about selling mine for a minute but only for a minute because I think it is my overall favorite piece.

Sorry to bump an old thread. A great eBay seller I just purchased my Yamato Discovery statue from has the limited faux-bronze version available. She didn't list it because she would prefer to sell it to someone near where she's based in Connecticut or one of the surrounding states to prevent shipping damage (she packaged my statue perfectly, so I doubt this would be a concern anyway.) I unfortunately have zero money at this time with which to make her an offer, but you can message her via her eBay page if you're interested.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/newyork2930

Back