Amazon Go Hastings Cobra Sniper 47.00 Smackers...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they don't really sell "new" items. i thought all the stuff they sell are display models from their stores. hundreds of bratty children have handled them with their grimey, sticky, little hands. then when they are close to falling apart, they find the crumpled up box out in storage and throw the figure back in. then they slap a shipping label directly on the box and ship it to you "as is" for a hefty discount. and yet this is how some people on this board choose to collect. i'll stick with my minty fresh items direct from the factory, thank you. GoHastings figures are decent for parts or kitbashes i guess. you guys can have them.

I dont believe thats the case. Though, I agree that some might be displayed items, the majority is overstock. The figure I've purchased so far have been mint. Even the boxes were in good condition.

Do NOT buy any collectibles from goHasting. I ordered 4 items from them due to the good price to complete my collection, they were all listed as new.

1) Ironman MK1 head bust was cancelled after some wait without any notification.

2) Ironman MK3 head bust was shipped to me in a beatup box with large holes in it, and the actual bust was so damaged they put DUCT TAPES on it (no i am not kidding )

3) 12" SSC Indiana Jones figure was missing altogether even though the seller marked as shipped. I had to go through amazon to get a refund.

4) 12" SSC Yoda was the only figure without issue, but the box was completely messed up too.

If you look at the feedback they mostly sell dvds, i wouldnt buy anything from them.

Yeah, so? Really bub, WTF would you expect for 25-75% off? It's like begging for change and then _____ing at the donor for tossing a dirty $50 bill in your cup. :dunno

Yeah, so? Really bub, WTF would you expect for 25-75% off? It's like begging for change and then _____ing at the donor for tossing a dirty $50 bill in your cup. :dunno

They were not THAT cheap, $10-20 more and i could got all of them off ebay. It was my first order, thought they were new or the figure is at least mint as per the item description on amazon. Not the case and not ordering again. I was just setting expectation for anyone not familiar with gohasting.

And what do i expect? i expect to get what I ordered and you to get some manners.

I expect nam to get some manners too. I also expect whiny noobs to crap solid gold bricks every time they post.

I got Snake Eyes for $126 shipped from gohastings. He was mint.

They were not THAT cheap, $10-20 more and i could got all of them off ebay. It was my first order, thought they were new or the figure is at least mint as per the item description on amazon. Not the case and not ordering again. I was just setting expectation for anyone not familiar with gohasting.

And what do i expect? i expect to get what I ordered and you to get some manners.

So, you didnt buy the items at a sale price? Most people here know what to expect when buying from Go hastings.
I only buy from them if the item I get is dirt cheap, as is the case with the SS Sniper, 47.00 is a great deal.

Apparently we're all more familiar with Hastings than you. Maybe you should've been polite and asked us about it first before dropping a big steamy dump and slandering Prog's go-to for Joes? :huh

Yea nam, get some manners.
I expect nam to get some manners too. I also expect whiny noobs to crap solid gold bricks every time they post.

I got Snake Eyes for $126 shipped from gohastings. He was mint.

Manners are only expressed among the Elite™, not to the peasants. :lecture:lecture:lecture

So, you didnt buy the items at a sale price? Most people here know what to expect when buying from Go hastings. I only buy from them if the item I get is dirt cheap, as is the case with the SS Sniper, 47.00 is a great deal.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: And $47 is a lot more than $10-$20 off.

Back