Amazing Troy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Change the title to amazing wolverine custom.

Does look awesome

374933_302295586550405_1383658290_n.jpg

I think the masked head ruins this piece sadly, the heads without mask look much better...

IMG_2652.jpg

wolverine10.jpg

What a great sculpt!:clap:clap:clap Congrats on a wicked piece of art.

So, how much does it cost to get one of these beasts commissioned?

I've been talking about getting one done. The price is actually really good. This is part of an email about the price. Francois & Randy both seem like really nice guys & really helpful.

"Assuming you're getting all three heads from Francois; the cost for building and painting is $450 (plus shipping and insurance back to you).

If you decide to just go with the one head (for Wolverine) the cost to build and paint is $400."

I've been talking about getting one done. The price is actually really good. This is part of an email about the price. Francois & Randy both seem like really nice guys & really helpful.

"Assuming you're getting all three heads from Francois; the cost for building and painting is $450 (plus shipping and insurance back to you).

If you decide to just go with the one head (for Wolverine) the cost to build and paint is $400."

That's a really good price for that statue it's awesome am definitely interested :)

That's a really good price for that statue it's awesome am definitely interested :)

Wow yeah I agree, it's a good price and worth that. I have however seen some not so great paint work on another one...you'd want to be sure yours is like the one above...not this one IMO (below)

More pics found here... Wolverine Alt Paint

TroysWolverine002.jpg

Last edited:
I see what you mean some parts look ok and some parts are just not great at all

Yeah, I think it's the skin colour more than anything and the lack of detail in the skin tone/shading, unless it's just the camera but it all just looks a bit red and flat.. The tree is amazing though...not so keen on the red eyes or the Sabertooth head in general...just not up to the other one's standard. It also looks as though it's a cast..

Still a great statue though so I hope nobody is offended!!

:clap

Last edited:
yes, 450 for the kit with 3 heads and another 450 for the paint.

Oh right...well OK, I guess as it's not a commercial release, it'd still be very exclusive, you'd just need to make sure it was painted really well...

I paid $900 for my Hulk vs Spidey so it's not such a bad deal...

I think I'd rather save and get the legendary scale . Would live to see the classics bronze wolverine painted

I think I'd rather save and get the legendary scale . Would live to see the classics bronze wolverine painted

Still waiting for that video tour of your collection Mate!? Where are you keeping all those statues!! You've got a massive collection..

:horror

:impatient:

:yess:

:hi5:

It would be mainly a video of boxes in the attic at the moment when I finally sort my room there will be a video i assure you :)

Back