Amazing custom sculpts on eBay.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, I order Jessica Biel and I had to resculpt her cheeks cause it was undersize.

I'd like to see that. I LOVE Jessica Biel, but have been unsure about getting her sculpt or not. Kinda want that Jolie too, but unsure if it is not in scale.

The Ledger is nice, but not as close as some of her others to me.

Watche"No country for old men" last night and this head of Rolling Stones Charlie Watts will be great for the killer, might be cool to do this with that gun with the massive silencer.

Has anybody received the head and got a phot of it on a body, just to see how big these are, sideshow scale or medicom.

figured I would post in here too since it would be this person I would be contacting , I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in a 1/6 jean Claude Van Damme sculpt , surely I'm not the only fan , yeah so his movies can be a little corny but don't tell me the guy isn't entertaining!.
I hate how there is a 1/6 steven segal but no van damme ! :google.
If anyone is interested just shoot me a p or leave a reply , hopefully a few people will be and my dream custom will have a head!.:rock:rock
If its undersized or anything , I'm not the shy type , I would complain ,get a refund or get it redone.

don't know if this has been posted up but I asked for a pic of her bale sculpt painted up and here it is :
getattch.mail

anybody have any feedback on some of her more current sculpts?

She's always hit or miss for me.

Back