Amazing custom sculpts on eBay.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I got her last House. Now I'll see for myself.
i don't think she ever retires the heads. she'll prolly make more.

i love her Redford sculpt but can only think of the Natural for him. any good period baseball outfits in 1/6 out there? hell if it had a mustache u could pair it w/ the Newman head. should be enough cowboy stuff out there.

i don't think she ever retires the heads. she'll prolly make more.

i love her Redford sculpt but can only think of the Natural for him. any good period baseball outfits in 1/6 out there? hell if it had a mustache u could pair it w/ the Newman head. should be enough cowboy stuff out there.

Only 4 heads left, since someone is copying my head for sale, so when the stock is gone, this head will no longer for sale!

So atleast the Johnny Depp head is almost gone.

That experience not teach you ?

Show us your $200 casted sculpt thats non exclusive thats worth that kind of money !

Too which you will have to add body clothes and paint costs on top !!!

Once the casting is doen, I will be happy to share.

lol yeah i know. i meant OTHER than that sculpt. she's probably only retiring it since someone's recasting it

Hey there, just got an email from her and it says that she is finishing off the remainder of all the heads. Gonna stop selling them cause someone else is casting and selling her work.

Mike when you get the House head, can you let me know how it is? She still has them listed and I want to get one.

Does anyone know how much shipping is?

I bought the House head and the shipping was free. The scuplt is probably one of the best ones this seller has offered. If I didn't send it for painting, I would post a pic.

Awesome! Thanks very much.

I actually scrolled all the way down and saw the free shipping and felt really stupid.

Those are some good looking sculpts... nothing I have to have (maybe 6 million dollar man) but some great stuff. I hope you guys post some of the finished products!

That experience not teach you ?

Show us your $200 casted sculpt thats non exclusive thats worth that kind of money ! !!!

1. The term is "cast" not "casted".

2. Cast heads are NOT original custom work. "Original" means the actual sculpture.

3. If you want an example of $200+ sculpture work, go to your nearest 1/6 scale figure and stare.

I'd be really interested to see how that House sculpt looks properly painted. If it looks better then the one in the auction, I might get one. I love that show and I doubt there is a huge demand for House figures.

I'll be getting one next week. I have a friend who's birthday is coming up and she's a huge House fan. Every Tuesday we text back and forth during the show.

I picked up her Jolie and her Michael J. Fox. The Jolie is pretty undersized for 1/6 scale, The Fox is about right but the neck is way too thick and will have to be trimmed down quite a bit. The face is pretty well done though

Back