Amateur Hour Painting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nocturnal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just started painting my own sculpts a month or two ago. I've only done a handful but striving to get better. Here's a couple pics of complete sculpts. I'm happy with the way they turned out.

Sculpts for Tango and Cash kitbash.

IMG_2268.JPG

Creg Customs Joker Sculpt. First time hairing a sculpt. Not greatest but am happy with way it turned out.

IMG_2170.JPG

Keep painting, you will only get better. There is a number of tut's on youtube that will help. Keep taking pics and use them to see where you need touch ups. Great start.

Thank you for the kind words. I've watched a few tutorials but like you said have to keep painting. Keeping pictures to look back on and see my improvements with the next sculpt.

Keep painting, you will only get better. There is a number of tut's on youtube that will help. Keep taking pics and use them to see where you need touch ups. Great start.

Looking good, stallones eyes look really good and your hair work and paint on joker I think look great. Keep it up :wave

Back