Amanda Todd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Facebook isn't a random social networking site. You add your friends.

Are you guys using it wrong? Because I add only people I know...:lol

What do you mean you guys? Your friends friends can see if they respond, unless you have your security up and it disallows your friends friends (that's a lot of friends in one sentence) to view what gets shown on the news feed. No, it's just called common sense to not outright post personal information on a public forum on dem' errr here Internets. So your name is Celtic Predator? What are you some sort of Irish Pedophile that prays on kids? No. You're a movie snob that backs and supports' Michael Bay's Transformers franchise. Anyway, we're getting a tad bit off topic here.

like what CP said...

you'd end up as one of those "random" people. :lol

I know you were joking before but this girl's life was taken away by a sick pedophile, so that joke was in really bad taste sir. it was really inappropriate specially in the thread. behave yourself :thwak

What do you mean you guys? Your friends friends can see if they respond, unless you have your security up and it disallows your friends friends (that's a lot of friends in one sentence) to view what gets shown on the news feed. No, it's just called common sense to not outright post personal information on a public forum on dem' errr here Internets. So your name is Celtic Predator? What are you some sort of Irish Pedophile that prays on kids? No. You're a movie snob that backs and supports' Michael Bay's Transformers franchise. Anyway, we're getting a tad bit off topic here.

:lol

You can put your profile on private you know...:lol

Regardless, the point of the discussion now is, only befriend those you trust, don't give any personal information that could harm you in the long run. I state my name, date of birth (to get those nifty birthday wishes!) and school I went too. That's all you'll find of me. And some pictures, and a **** load of posts about movies.

Maybe the occasional real life occurrence. Depends on it.

a sick pedobear using fake names. :lecture

i'm just doing this thread a favor and let it RIP

:lol

You can put your profile on private you know...:lol

Regardless, the point of the discussion now is, only befriend those you trust, don't give any personal information that could harm you in the long run. I state my name, date of birth (to get those nifty birthday wishes!) and school I went too. That's all you'll find of me. And some pictures, and a **** load of posts about movies.

Maybe the occasional real life occurrence. Depends on it.

I know you can. Thanks for sharing. It's still good practise is all I am saying.... Celtic Predator... pfffft What kind of name is that? Eli26 is so much cooler... it doesn't even make sense. It doesn't have to. Leave me alone. btw Go see End of Watch. It's suuuuweet.

sexy-predator.jpg

Here here. My real name is not on FB. We were taught since Day 1 not to give out our personal information on the internet, yet scores of people do.

So that's why "****** bag" pops up when you message me. :lol

NOW WE'RE ALL BULLYING EACH OTHER! Have we leaned anything?

Badmoon is small in the pants! Who said that?! I am against bullying!

It's not bullying if it's the truth!

:panic:

****, we need NHL hockey Keith.

I agree, it has run its course.

So how was your day fosing? If that is your real name ... Richard!

so how do we get this thread closed ?
how do threads close fast in here? posting pictures of cats?
0lrIx.jpg

jvIbQ.jpg

Funny, "Queer Hershey Bears Fanboy" comes up on mine when you message me. ;)

You are just jealous because the Hershey Bears have the most cups in the AHL. You wish a Canadian team could be so awesome.

NOW WE'RE ALL BULLYING EACH OTHER! Have we leaned anything?

Badmoon is small in the pants! Who said that?! I am against bullying!

It's not bullying if it's the truth!

:panic:

****, we need NHL hockey Keith.

I told you not to share those pictures. :mad:

WHY DAMMIT, WHY?!

My eyes can not unsee what they just saw.

Must look at pictures of Jessica Biel's ass to overcome this horrible image burned into my retina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back