ALS ice bucket challenge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really didn't think of it like that to be honest, these things to me are just either funny or weird. I know it sounds really obvious and dumb to point out these are not my videos but as obvious as that might be sometimes everyone acts like If I actually made them or something lol.

I DID make a positive thread once to my credit, a thread the usual guys trolled and got closed years ago, you just can't win :lol

(you might have a point, that I do post that kind of material, but hey, at least I don't post often in the Things I F#$%ing Hate thread, which would make me much more of a downer :lol.)

You post some great gifs. Gotta take the good with the bad :)

I did the nut shot challenge to raise awareness for testicular cancer.

mfqJslxSrpk-if-you-do-not-give-me-this-will-hit-you-in-the-balls-gifsu.com.gif

I nominate: a-dev and toylion :lecture

Well, it was an honour to be nominated amongst such esteemed company. Alas Toylion wins and he alone has the privilege. :monkey3

How about a Super kick in the nuts?

post-28753-Superman-kicks-guy-in-nuts-gif-yabB.gif

honestly, I agree Ween. I was seriously upset and pissed off when I saw that. Kids in high school now, are ****ing terrible. That's literally one of the worst things I've ever heard of kids doing.

Kids like that are why I quit teaching. It's amazing how many teenagers are just pieces of **** with no sense of consequence because they've never been held accountable for anything.

I really hope the kid's parents do something and those kids get expelled, juvie, something like that.

Honestly, most of us were crazy when we were teenagers, but we never went beyond, well, crazy. Parties, probably yelled out ****, but nothing truly awful to OTHER teenagers. Rumors were probably at worst, and maybe fist fights, which is a general thing. But this? Seriously, kids are **** today, truly. From that 'knock out' game/prank, to this? At this point, teenagers probably should now be held accountable more. This is probably the lesson. Screw caring about crap like how they ****ing dress, which no one cares about. Suspend, expel, do something to get it through their skulls that they're awful, degenerate mockeries of human beings.

I hope they nail those kids with assault charges and come up with more. Bodily fluids are considered assault. Kids today are raised with no respect. My boys are 3,2, and 1 and the 3, 2 y/o already know to say thank you and please and are already trying to hold the door open for strangers. This story makes me sick.

now some people are saying that the ice bucket challenge is supposed to be a satanic baptism ritual :rotfl

Last edited:
Back