ALS ice bucket challenge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avfin

GONK LIVES
Reaction score
I did the ice bucket challenge and nominated my amigos
Furystorm
Darth Waller

If anyone knows how to upload my video from facebook---please do so

They can nominate me and I don't "have to" donate to anything...

except to the working my ass off forever to pay off my own debt fund! :lecture

(Still love my amigo Avfin)

Are you serious?
tumblr_m040jg0RLL1qf9i3o.gif

It's been all over the news and social media. It's to benefit ALS (Lou Gehrigs disease). I don't know how it got started but it entails getting a bucket of ice water and pouring it on your head while filming it. I guess you say who nominated you, nominate someone else to do it and then pour. If you don't do it you're supposed to donate 100 bucks to ALS. If you do it you donate 24 bucks. All kinds of people have done it. Celebrities, former presidents, multi-billionaires, and average people. Guess it's doing some good though as it's raised millions.

I nominate you crows :lol

ill throw some ice water on my head but i wont record it lol

The way it works is if you refuse, you pay 100 bucks. If you accept, you still pay 24. My daughter nominated me but I'm not doing it. I'm also such an ignorant prick I'm not donating money either.

i didnt know you still pay, i alot of people are not paying

I hope all these folks posting their videos realize they were supposed to DONATE as well as be dumped on.

ill throw some ice water on my head but i wont record it lol

i didnt know you still pay, i alot of people are not paying
And this is why you suck :wave:

kidding, I wouldn't do it either :lol

if i was really asked to do it I would just film from behind, but I hate that this is supposed to be for helping but a lot of people are taking it as a facebook joke.

A friend of my did it and asked 3 friends to do it and she didn't even know it was meant to be for charity, she thought it was for fun :slap

This is so stupid. I don't care if it's for a charity or whatever - I'm not donating anything, nor will I be dumping a bucket of cold water on my head :cuckoo:. And if any of my friends on Facebook nominate me, I'll just them to shove it.

Last edited:
Back