"Almost... There..." Luke is Processing!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd imagine the customer service move is the LAST thing to go into the new digs - so I wouldn't expect it to impact shipping. Luke could already be in the new warehouse.

Why doesn't just call them and find out already? I would but I don't have the number near by. It would make sense for him to be delivered to the new warehouse though, so I hope his shipping isn't delayed. Sideshow says that the website will be fine, just customer service will be down. I would imagine they would say if the orders would be delayed slightly.

Darklord Dave said:
I'd imagine the customer service move is the LAST thing to go into the new digs - so I wouldn't expect it to impact shipping. Luke could already be in the new warehouse.

Dusty said on another thread no dif w/shipping, just in CS as you surmised... they are moving a few miles down the road to Thousand Oaks

dunedain said:
Mayby we should ask if we SSF can have a field trip once a year to the warehouse:rolleyes:

I'd go!

I think SS was planning on receiving Luke later in the month (after they had completed their move) and this week has proved troublesome. Their CS is open today but closed Thurs and Friday as they are the last to move...

I've decided to TRY TO BE PATIENT (Zero)

Back