Almost ten years of episode 1 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasymaker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well , i have to say anything more than that : Obi young , qui gon and the fantastic Darth maul , you can add something else ? :chew

A great emotion knows that the saga continues, was undoubtedly special year for all fans , i remember having seen the movie 3 times the same day jajajajajaajaj fantastic , who can forget the dramatic theme of duel of fates God.......... and the fight !!!!!!!!!! many things to remember........

Ten years of Vader saying "Yippie!":duh and ebonic Roger Rabbit:blissysmi

The Pod Race and Duel of the Fates almost bring balance to the Force... Almost

Oh, and the spiritual, all encompassing Force being reduced to microscopic magic parasites; can't forget about that.

Last edited:
I dont care how crappy people say this movies are But i was Pumped when i went to see the in Theaters!! and left Pumped as well!! Love Darth Maul!!! :maul

Why hasn't Sideshow had the balls to make some decent Ep1 stuff? It seems that every high end PT collectible revolves around clones. It's almost as if there's some unspoken collective shame around the film. TPM was standalone in a way, and it had a different structure and pacing unlike the AOTC and ROTS which were exciting sometimes, but felt rushed and empty. In that space of time between TPM and AOTC, things could have gone anywhere! Once AOTC established the direction of the trilogy, I wasn't excited about the movies anymore.

Back