ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinobot looks absolutely incredible. I think I'm just going to do this one stateside, because once shipping is factored I'm at the same price regardless. It's crazy just how many people (everywhere) don't remember Primal being as short as he was.

MP-Dinobot-stock-images-01.jpeg

MP-Dinobot-stock-images-03a.jpeg

MP-Dinobot-stock-images-02.jpeg

MP-Dinobot-stock-images-03.jpeg

MP-Dinobot-stock-images-06.jpeg

Now I gotta buy up Primal and Cheetor, and both are still retail and very available.

EDIT: This looks great.

d1263f1c-79d7-4e09-a1d1-3c70c41cd797.jpg

Last edited:
Now I gotta buy up Primal and Cheetor, and both are still retail and very available.

EDIT: This looks great.

You will not regret buying Primal and Cheetor, they are 2 of my favorite MPs. The paint and quality on them makes them feel like they jumped right out of the CGI show.

So pumped for Dinobot, preordered him today. He was my favorite as a kid (well, if 11 is still a kid, since that's when I got him), and I've always been dying for a high quality version of him!

~Mike

You will not regret buying Primal and Cheetor, they are 2 of my favorite MPs. The paint and quality on them makes them feel like they jumped right out of the CGI show.

So pumped for Dinobot, preordered him today. He was my favorite as a kid (well, if 11 is still a kid, since that's when I got him), and I've always been dying for a high quality version of him!

~Mike

Yeah I've seen reviews of them and the faces are perfect, they couldn't possibly make them more accurate.

Dinobot will always be my favorite TF. I showed the wife the show about two years ago and she cried when he died, and of course I got a little faklempt myself.

I might actually put a order in for Optimus Friday.

Looks good but I only have space for two big bots in my collection, DX-9 OS and FT's Devastator. I really hope they do Devastator before they start this, I waited a couple of years for a complete Dinobots run and don't fancy waiting another two years before they start releasing Constructicons.

Seeing the love for Beast Wars and especially the T-Beast stuff now from multiple companies really makes me happy. I wasn't old enough to really be cognitive of much when the G1 stuff was on so Beast Wars and later Cybertron were my two "G1s" in terms of having actual nostalgia for more than just the old toys. Seeing both get love is awesome.

Got the Full review for X2Toys XT-010 SkyCrusher up on site. https://kumastyledesigns.com/x2toys-skycrusher-review/

Definitely had to go a little longer in the article because this one nails so much but falls short in a few areas that are pretty crucial. Here are some pics from the gallery:

21-39.png

20-42.png

18-62.png

13-111.png

7-144.png

Fantoys Superion coming!

0D55o_s-200x150.gif

Could Devastator be far behind? I have ultra-nostalgia for Superion, as I vividly remember getting him for Easter one year. Very excited to hear this! But Fanstoys have been taking a long while on some of their in progress figures. Blitzwing was announced ages ago.

Pre-ordered the Dinobot, he looks fantastic. I *think* his height compared to Primal and Cheetor is correct, but I need to rewatch an episode of Beast Wars again. Next stop, Rhinox!

Pre-ordered the Dinobot, he looks fantastic. I *think* his height compared to Primal and Cheetor is correct, but I need to rewatch an episode of Beast Wars again. Next stop, Rhinox!
Dinobot robot mode looks very good. Though he kind of has a "backpack", but nothing bad. Dino mode looks better than the original toy at least, but the kibble makes it somewhat messy.

Not nitpicking, just pointing out my view on it. I take into consideration that it is the best they can do with how cgi transformations work and all.

It came out great and will get.

Dinobot robot mode looks very good. Though he kind of has a "backpack", but nothing bad. Dino mode looks better than the original toy at least, but the kibble makes it somewhat messy.

Not nitpicking, just pointing out my view on it. I take into consideration that it is the best they can do with how cgi transformations work and all.

It came out great and will get.

Not digging his "backpack with a stuffed Xenomorph" look either but one thing to note is that Mainframe actually took a lot of liberties of streamlining the original 1995 toys when making the show, to a point that some aspects of the transformations are physically impossible without the robot mode actually morphing like the Liquid Metal Terminator. You can tell because the MP32 Optimus Primal and MP34 Cheetor both don't transform the way the do in the show. With that I think this new BW line is nothing short of an engineering marvel on how the toy designers manage to keep the aesthetics accurate on both forms.

Back