ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks great despite the criticism about his transformation.
Fans Toys FT-22 Koot

With and without flash.
View attachment 375455 View attachment 375456
Looks good to me! If I were a big '86 fan, I would pick him up in a heartbeat.

Finally got a cabinet to display my masterpieces and Transformers related stuff,took a quick of em,still have to pose em up now. Not sure where Im gonna display all the doubles I have,mostly all the cars. Will update later when I get it figured out. Its awesome to see all these together for the first time since I started collecting back when MP10 was released.

UAS0mhrh.jpg
Looks great! I need to pull the trigger on a couple more Detolf shelves (or more) to better organize my TFs and 1/6 figures soon.

Finally got a cabinet to display my masterpieces and Transformers related stuff,took a quick of em,still have to pose em up now. Not sure where Im gonna display all the doubles I have,mostly all the cars. Will update later when I get it figured out. Its awesome to see all these together for the first time since I started collecting back when MP10 was released.

UAS0mhrh.jpg

Nice shelves. Congrats!

I just hope this ridiculous pricing won't start a trend to future MP's prices. It's what got me out of Hot Toys.

It's just a generic price to get it listed and will likely drop once a set MSRP is given to them. It's actually happened quite a bit and they send out emails to everyone to inform of the drop once it happens.

Back