ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7-141.png

8-143.png

1-230.png

2-169.png

3-157.png

4-143.png

5-148.png

6-146.png

3glow-1.png

Whassup, peeps?

I did 2 new reviews.

TransForm Mission´s Overturn and Carnage.
Here a few samples:

DSC_0152 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0161 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0156 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0156 Kopie.jpg

DSC_0160 Kopie.jpg

opticalFlares_1510055831.jpg

And you can find these reviews and more on my site and my instagram
:) :wave

Thanks Furyan. I went with 3rd party due to impatience. So far there are no regrets.

I hear you,I've came close to going all out on 3rd party to fill in the gaps. Only one that's gotten through so far is Forager? aka Kickback. Been hard resisting most of Fans Toys offerings,really want some dinos in the mix.

I hear you,I've came close to going all out on 3rd party to fill in the gaps. Only one that's gotten through so far is Forager? aka Kickback. Been hard resisting most of Fans Toys offerings,really want some dinos in the mix.

Go for it - I think these guys are a good start.

D.JPG

I am a fan and there's no way I'd pay that. In what way at all is this figure worth that cost?

Same! It would have to come with MP BW Megs as an accessory for me to bite at that price.

It's just a generic price to get it listed and will likely drop once a set MSRP is given to them. It's actually happened quite a bit and they send out emails to everyone to inform of the drop once it happens.

I don't think that's wise. It's scared me off a preorder at this point. Hopefully if there is a price correction it happens fast.

All things transformers!!!!

No matter how many years pass, Ultimetal Prime is the best G1 Prime ever created in collectible form, period.

Pure and utter perfection.

Also, it is now confirmed that MP BW Dinobot’s price tag is $250.

You will be able to save about $35/45 if you PO from a Japanese Etailer, so I’d do that if I were interested.

It does look like an engineering Marvel though, Takara does it again.

Is the price confirmed at $250 or is it still a placeholder? If it is $250, I cannot justify buying this. Also was Dinobot bigger than Primal?

Capture.JPG

Back