ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things transformers!!!!

Ah ok.. deteriorating joints and chipping paint are things that happen over time so the unboxing/reviews would not speak on them. Makes sense. I also had not seen any negative reviews on him. Hopefully my joints hold. Maybe I will go ahead and glue them in place now since I literally don’t want to ever repose him. Now if the paints starts chipping I will probably cry. [emoji22] Ok probably not cry but I will be very very disappointed and I will probably make a sad face. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I hope you never have a single problem. When it comes to problems with this stuff, my first hope is always that mine's a dud because 100 more people having the problem doesn't fix it for me or make me feel any better. I just hope maybe going forward that some design elements are implemented to help relieve some of this stuff because I really like their design style a lot.

All things transformers!!!!

Yeah I am a big fan of the art direction they are taking. Optimus Prime’s exaggerated frame is how my nostalgic mind ‘thinks’ I remember him looking... Strong, bulky and imposing. It just looks ‘right’ to me even though it’s actually wrong lol

Damn TJ, your website layout is sick as hell, lots of great pics. Do you pretty much collect all things robo related?

Yeah I am a big fan of the art direction they are taking. Optimus Prime’s exaggerated frame is how my nostalgic mind ‘thinks’ I remember him looking... Strong, bulky and imposing. It just looks ‘right’ to me even though it’s actually wrong lol

Absolutely. Stuff like this captures the personality of the characters even moreso than the likeness.

Damn TJ, your website layout is sick as hell, lots of great pics. Do you pretty much collect all things robo related?

Thank you on both accounts, man. Much appreciated and thank you for checking it out! And yes, I'm a collector of all things mecha haha, but I lean more towards Super Robots and diecast stuff.

----------------------------------------------------

The q.c. on this puts the official to freaking SHAME.

1b.png

I hope to do a whole photo shoot eventually but just wanted to get one out there now and say that these two look great together. Really great figures that do an impressive job of capturing the on-screen characters through a combination of accuracy and articulation that allows for their personality to really come through.

DSC_0005_1280.jpg

Absolutely. Stuff like this captures the personality of the characters even moreso than the likeness.

Thank you on both accounts, man. Much appreciated and thank you for checking it out! And yes, I'm a collector of all things mecha haha, but I lean more towards Super Robots and diecast stuff.

----------------------------------------------------

The q.c. on this puts the official to freaking SHAME.

1b.png

did they really do a unit 01 version of optimus prime in that mold or is that photo shop? it looks awesome.

Hi guys!
i'm looking for custom weapons or accessories for my hot toys optimus prime 1/6.
can someone give me information about that? link on thread or master.
Thanks.

Purchase link in review below.

Got the Full Review up for NeoArt Toys Beast Muscle Leonidas Eva Color Matching: https://kumastyledesigns.com/neoart-eva-leonidas-review/

Overall, this one really puts me at a weird ground. As stated in the review, I'm all about creators and designers getting their just recognition/compensation (in fact, I bought all three versions of the official,) but this is not only leaps and bounds better in terms of q.c. but offers a color variant that just plain isn't available through the original company. If Perfect Effect themselves released this with this sort of quality I feel like it'd be a contender for 3P release of the year without all of the KO controversy. Regardless, this piece is fantastic and I definitely recommend it as a collectible but understand drawbacks that some may have with purchasing it.

Here are some pics from the galla portion:

19-51.png

11-109.png

16-75.png

12-105.png

5-134.png

@TJ Always admired your photography. May I ask what kind of camera and lens you're using?

Back