ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20374232_10154731614126711_5569788367765895132_n.jpg

All things transformers!!!!

I really don't understand the discrepancy between these two; either they physically removed the cone from the display figure, or whomever took the hands-on photos didn't transform it properly.

wp_20170716_014-jpg.27766436

Edgecrusher mentioned that the cone was removed from the first batch of pictures. The “in hand” is how it’s supposed to look. You can always take it off, but that’s just not right IMO.

Can’t wait for MAS Megs either!!!

Also, GIGA’s Grimlock!!!

a1970b291a11593dff93cba7e6a68ef0.jpg

Love how it resembles MP08, but improves it just a bit, as, IMO MP08 is simply amazing. Just short and wobbly. This seems to do it justice!!!!

AND!!!

TT just teased this on Twitter...

881e63061a61e5eac07acdd6b7dfc131.jpg

-Please be a retooled anime edition!

Edit:

Never mind, it’s a ****ing 7-11 edition. Yes, 7-11.

FFS, TT. What the actual ****?

Last edited:
Re: All things transformers!!!!

Edgecrusher mentioned that the cone was removed from the first batch of pictures. The “in hand” is how it’s supposed to look. You can always take it off, but that’s just not right IMO.
Thanks for the clarification; that’s disappointing to hear. Real missed opportunity not to solve the cone kibble while they were taking care of the leg kibble.

Just got my CG-01 oversized Starcream and it's amazing. Unfortunately it came with 2 regular neutral expression heads and no smirking one and I'm missing the attachment arm for one of his Null-ray cannons. In the process of getting it all worked out with the seller.
I love this guy. I've owned every Masterpiece Starscream to date and this blows them all away IMO. They all have their pros and cons but this one seems to have a nice combination of the positives. The only thing that would make this perfect is if it was able to have the F-15E wider fuselage of the MP-3 and still not have the hip-kibble.

0727171437a.jpg

0727171437.jpg

0727171437b.jpg

0727171438.jpg

0727171444.jpg

Last edited:
Starscream and Optimus Prime were my favorite characters and even as a kid I was disappointed with their figures (mostly because of part-swapping). I had Ultra Magnus and the best thing about him IMO was that he basically had a white version of OP.
My 11 year old laughs at me when I show him pics of the Transformers that I had as a kid.:slap He's got a ton of Titans Return, deluxe, classic and leader class figures and some of them are very impressive (especially the leader class Soundwave). I still have the last laugh with my MP figures though.:lol

Back