ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those games were amazing, the story, the gameplay, everything.

Agree. First time I played it I was blown away. They even got the narrator to sound like the original voice actor. Or was that the original actor doing the narration?

I don't have a console so I've only played War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron. I hope they do another one and release it for the PC and not only for consoles.

Too bad, they went back to using the Bayformers in Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark. Haven't played that one yet.

It confuses me as to why the studio believes that Bee is the true star of the movie and the only TF people want to see. If anything Prime should be the first to get a solo movie.

Yeah, feels like they're pushing Bumblebee too much to the forefront. Maybe they're basing it on toy sales?

It's bloody great when I can finally display the Decepticons that I remember the most from the G1 cartoon in their MP form. They look amazing together!

IMG_4090b.jpg

It's bloody great when I can finally display the Decepticons that I remember the most from the G1 cartoon in their MP form. They look amazing together!

View attachment 351509

Is that Ravage mauling poor Spike? :lol

Congrats! I think we just need the Triple Changers and MP Constructicons now. I've been flip-flopping on whether to bite the bullet on completing the Seekers for a while. I have to admit they look pretty awesome displayed all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Constructicons and Triple Changers would be awesome! I think Takara will be focusing on Autobots though, with Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker/Hoist coming up.

Yeah, wow. This is truly the golden age of TF collecting. Freaking Omega Supreme, MP style.

Who would've thought?

Its rumored that at TFCon (this weekend) a couple of companies will be showing cartoon accurate Stunticons!

Yeah, wow. This is truly the golden age of TF collecting. Freaking Omega Supreme, MP style.

Who would've thought?

Its rumored that at TFCon (this weekend) a couple of companies will be showing cartoon accurate Stunticons!

If this is true I might just die
Stunticons are my fave combiner team & I've been itching for a good set

X-Transbots have my interest at the moment with Crackup

But I woukd be interested in seeing other options

Neil

As soon as I find out OS fits in a Detolf, I'm pre-ordering.

I like the look, and price, of the XT Stunticons. But I've bought most of XT's products and after the issues I had with their Trailbreaker I just don't trust them to tackle something as ambitious as a combiner. TBH just making five figures in a row without issues would be a big challenge for them. It's a shame because I usually love the look of their figures and was able to tolerate minor QC issues in previous releases.

If this is true I might just die
Stunticons are my fave combiner team & I've been itching for a good set

X-Transbots have my interest at the moment with Crackup

But I woukd be interested in seeing other options

Neil

Same here! The other company is DX, and they showed a teaser a week ago!

But XTB's is sure more appealing, that G1 styling is immense! Cartoon accurate to boot! and only $40 a limb!

I really hope the QC is on point though.....

Back