ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's the end of this week and Amazon.JP is still not allowing shipping to the U.S. for MP Sunstreaker , I guess it will be AE for me this time. Too bad because I really wanted to use Amazon.JP this time.

38glow.png

38-5.png

15GLOW.png

Got my MP Megatron 2.0 some weeks ago. I had a bit mixed feelings when opening the box. I don't feel sorry that I got it, but there was some minor things that I would have changed to make it the ultimate mp megatron for me. Perhaps this current style is still a bit too cartoon-like for my taste. But then again, that was something to be expected. The final product wasn't that different from all those promo or wip pictures that we saw. All that being said, it still looks, and most likely functions, a lot better than the so called older MP Mega version 1.0. I didn't find that first version og MP megatron that great.

BTW; could somebony kindly give me some update about current MP related news/rumours? Something about MP combiners..well that would be something but kind of unlikely I think.

Disappointed to see the MP Ironhide and Ratchet are so out of scale with the others. They are way too big.......or maybe not. Some pics make them look taller than Prowl, Bluestreak and so on. Don't remember them being taller in the cartoon though.

Last edited:
Disappointed to see the MP Ironhide and Ratchet are so out of scale with the others. They are way too big.......or maybe not. Some pics make them look taller than Prowl, Bluestreak and so on. Don't remember them being taller in the cartoon though.

They were taller than car bots. Scale for them is pretty close where they should be according to the scale chart.

Well it's the end of this week and Amazon.JP is still not allowing shipping to the U.S. for MP Sunstreaker , I guess it will be AE for me this time. Too bad because I really wanted to use Amazon.JP this time.

Have you seen the latest UM Magnus pics? It's happening soon! I'd post them here, but it seems you and I are the only ones interested in it.

Yeah I found that pic too. I was referring more to the cartoon. Of course scale changed a lot during the cartoon depending on the needs of a scene. Just don't remember Ratchet being way taller than Wheeljack on screen, but he obviously was. Either way no big deal, I'll still get them and they are great looking figures.

Last edited:
That is a digibash, no? regardless, that is one fine looking Omega and it will be MINE! They did really stole FT's thunder with this, lol.

It's a photoshopped image of the newly released prototype with color added. Found it on google. Looks very well done. I was not going to order the fans toys version due to the high price, but the price on the dx9 is too hard to pass up. But I'm glad for the fans toys people that got the price reduced for them that are sticking with that version.

I saw someone saying they were ordering Sunstreaker from Anime Export. I'm leaning that way, as well, as it should be cheaper than other options I see. However, I haven't ordered from them before. I don't like the idea that they charge ahead of time, as you can't really file a complaint if need-be after an item ships, though that may be part of why they are able to stay cheaper! Any negative experiences here? Or should I buy with confidence?

Prototype of dx9"s omega supreme. Looks sweet!

omega_color2-jpg.27741826
That does look sweet. But I just don't have space for these monstrosities!

I saw someone saying they were ordering Sunstreaker from Anime Export. I'm leaning that way, as well, as it should be cheaper than other options I see. However, I haven't ordered from them before. I don't like the idea that they charge ahead of time, as you can't really file a complaint if need-be after an item ships, though that may be part of why they are able to stay cheaper! Any negative experiences here? Or should I buy with confidence?

That does look sweet. But I just don't have space for these monstrosities!

i've ordered from them before and no issues.
still was pissed when seeing it was going to be pushing $100 after shipping tho... ridiculous these car bots are now $100. i'll wait for the inevitable ko if i decide to pick it up. you can get ironhide / ratchet for around $30...

Thanks. I prefer not to go the KO route myself, but it is a pretty big jump. I used the Anime Export shipping calculator, and for a package around a pound it should cost around $18 shipped to me. At a base cost of $75, this is OK. But if it started getting into the $110+ range for a car, then I might have second thoughts. Hot Rod was, what, $20 less, even from pricier sites?

Thanks. I prefer not to go the KO route myself, but it is a pretty big jump. I used the Anime Export shipping calculator, and for a package around a pound it should cost around $18 shipped to me. At a base cost of $75, this is OK. But if it started getting into the $110+ range for a car, then I might have second thoughts. Hot Rod was, what, $20 less, even from pricier sites?

Yes, even as a TT fanboy I just can't defend them this time. Keep in mind Sunsurge was $100 when released, so it's sort of the same thing here. Everything is going up, with no apparent reason. HT is charging $200 + for a 6" rat, and some don't seem to mind. I ordered both SS and Sideswipe "+" for around $130 for both at AE. Never had a problem with them, and the good thing is that if you pay now, you lock your price, even if the Yen were to skyrocket tomorrow. Shipping shouldn't be that bad, probably $160 when it's all said and done, which is what some poor bastard paid for my sunsurge when I sold it (he was out of stock).

I bet said poor bastard is likely complaining about Sunstreaker "$120" price tag right now.

And you should make space for that Omega, sell some of the dollies!

Back