ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't justify another Sideswipe but yes Sunstreaker is awesome. What is the best PO deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment, robot kingdom. But JP sites should start putting PO's soon.

He's expensive regardless, but OMG, what a beauty that bot is.

A bit of an aside here, but last night I saw Wonder Woman, and there was a trailer for the newest Bayformers movie. Being a geek, I was wearing a t-shirt with a big autobot symbol on it. I felt ashamed to be doing that when the trailer played, and wished I could have taken it off. :lol

A bit of an aside here, but last night I saw Wonder Woman, and there was a trailer for the newest Bayformers movie. Being a geek, I was wearing a t-shirt with a big autobot symbol on it. I felt ashamed to be doing that when the trailer played, and wished I could have taken it off. :lol

I do feel your pain.

I remember wearing one when the first one came out, I had not seen any trailers, teasers, nothing.

I felt ashamed, embarrassed, you name it. An aberration of epic proportions.

Anyway,

I'm waiting on Amazon JP myself, hopefully they'll ship to the US like Megs.

Anyway,

I'm waiting on Amazon JP myself, hopefully they'll ship to the US like Megs.

Same here. I just checked them this morning after seeing lotus's post :lol

When Megatron went upon Amazon.JP, it was the same day as HLJ. So When HLJ posts Sunstreaker and Sideswipe we should see Amazon.JP put them up too.

AE has the 30% off retail 120000YEN price which is tempting, but AE shipping tends to be a little higher than Amazon. For me I don't plan on buying Sideswipe so the normal combined shipping I do with AE doesn't work for me this time.

So Amazon.JP it is for Mr Sunstreaker this time around.
/
/
On a Side note Ultimetal Ultra Magnus was delayed again till end of June. :(

The hell?

Oh well, mine is paid for @ TCP, so what is another month, right?

:(

Yeah we should definitely see in hand pics closer to the end of this month. The good thing is they continue to answer my emails.

I think I'm going to display my MP Magnus in Truck trailer mode inside the same cabinet with Ultimetal Magnus.

Very excited for it to be released.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

DBW9t75U0AArky1.jpg large.jpg

Nothing Takara ever does again will top this. How the hell did they manage to hide away the entire beast mode like this!? Witchcraft! Sorcery! Black magic most foul!

Someone even did a digital coloring job that was, initially, a bit disappointing with how much of the leg is exposed in the flank, but then I realised that no, the shape does not match, and that this area too will be dino skin. Just. HOW

1496467678754.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

View attachment 345760

Nothing Takara ever does again will top this. How the hell did they manage to hide away the entire beast mode like this!? Witchcraft! Sorcery! Black magic most foul!

Someone even did a digital coloring job that was, initially, a bit disappointing with how much of the leg is exposed in the flank, but then I realised that no, the shape does not match, and that this area too will be dino skin. Just. HOW

View attachment 345761

OMG!!! cant wait!

Also wondering if someone can help me, just noticed Takara is doing an MPM Bumblebee, I must have been living under a rock and not realized they ever did movie masterpieces, when were the first ones released? just saw that some of the older ones on ebay and the prices are ridiculous, but any word on wether there will be more coming? and are they scaled with each other?

Also wondering if someone can help me, just noticed Takara is doing an MPM Bumblebee, I must have been living under a rock and not realized they ever did movie masterpieces, when were the first ones released? just saw that some of the older ones on ebay and the prices are ridiculous, but any word on wether there will be more coming? and are they scaled with each other?

Originals were premium repaints of ROTF leader Bumblebee and Starscream.

Transformers Masterpiece Starscream Movie MP M01 Edition.jpg

mpm-2-001-jpg.jpg

Damn, hate that Amazon jp won't ship to the us. Does this Beastwars guy have a bow permanently attached to his hand? Not an aesthetically pleasing robot imo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back