ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the terrible quality!

thumbnail_DSC_0564.jpg

He just about fits in my Detolf.

Very cool. I'm jealous of your mini-bots. I don't have any of the Badcube or XTransbot guys. But at the same time, the aesthetics don't match up too well with the MP figures in some cases. So, best we have at the moment, but still room for improvement. I hope Takara takes on all those guys. A bummer they didn't include Huffer with Prime as originally intended.

Last edited:
Well here's my mini display! Wish I could display more but just no space. And yes Phoenix/Skyfire is awesome. The engineering and build quality are fantastic. The best of all my figures official and otherwise imo...

received_120332000998717511.jpg

Apologies for the poor quality. Haven't seen anyone who has it so I figured I would post some quick pics. Not as good as MP33 and MP35 but still a decent figure. tf1.jpgft2.jpg

@TJ Duckett: Thanks, I always enjoy checking out your pics, especially because I only collect MP's so it's usually figures I've never seen before.

@ Getter Dragon: Probably keeping Sunsurge, I'm trying to budget myself more at the minute as my wife's on maternity leave. Plus Sunsurge better fits the original MP aesthetic IMO.

@Karamovoz80: Cubex Huff is actually my favourite 3P minibot. I know what you mean about some of them though. I've purchased a lot of 3P and the only ones I've regretted or would consider replacing are minibots. Badcube Brawn has a great head sculpt and that's about it, Badcube Outback is just a place holder until a Cliffjumper I like is released. XT Windcharger is just lacking in personality, which was disappointing because XT Beachcomber looks amazing to me.

@Wanderer: I really like your Starscream, which version is it?

EDIT: MP37 looks good, I'd actually forgotten it was being released so thanks for the pics :)

What's the best deal on PO for MP-36 Megatron? I plan to PO from BBTS or TFSource. Just curious if there are better deals around. Thanks.

Second run has already been announced. Later this year. I got a notification from TFsource the other day for pre-orders. I'm sure it will show up at the typical Japanese sites too for much less.

All things transformers!!!!

Second run has already been announced. Later this year. I got a notification from TFsource the other day for pre-orders. I'm sure it will show up at the typical Japanese sites too for much less.

Yeah BBTS and TFsource is same pricing. I figured if we have to wait awhile it be good to find the best pricing. If anybody have an extra, I would be interested too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have been the best value for mp figures over the last 6 months or so. I got Megs for less than $190 shipped.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow awesome pricing. I will keep my eyes open for them. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back