ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things transformers!!!!

They do! I have the chrome version and it looks amazing, but those red horns just look out of place!

I'm doing 2X on each GIGA Dino. Chrome is for Dino mode (pops more) and metallic for robot. I gotta get a bigger display!

This is truly the best time ever to be a G1 TF collector period.

And only 14 days for Megatron!!!!

Have you got the chrome one dude? Would love to see pics to compare it. My Dino display us a bit of a mismash of manufacturers but they all have the silver finiah. Nees to see which one will suit my display best

MP Megatron will bring back coins. Diecast mini figures were a shelf warmer fo sho:

F7251C0F42A43F2718720090B69A5DDE.jpg

Email from TFS-Express yesterday saying 1st batch of Megatron due in stock around 7th April
My order should be in the 1st batch

Still not sure how I feel about him, hoping in hand he blows me away but so far pics havent really made him the be all & end all to me, doesnt help that the cost at £170 is a bitter pill to swallow & really tested me to hit the buy button in the first place

Neil

If nothing else, every serious G1 collector has to have Megatron in their collection. It was this or something else, right?

Tbh since I got FansToys Soveriegn have Megs in the collection seemed less important
Having Soveriegn meant at least I had a Decepticon leader who looked good to stand in but yeah I think to be a true collector I needed one lol

Thing is I still think both DX9 & MakeToys have both put out fantastic looking Megs that stick better to the toy & if Tak Megs doesnt wow me I would be happy to have either in my collection & save some money too

Still I'm not saying Taks Megs wont convert me as soon as he's here, there is every chance I'll be eating my doubting words in a couple of weeks time

Neil

Email from TFS-Express yesterday saying 1st batch of Megatron due in stock around 7th April
My order should be in the 1st batch

Still not sure how I feel about him, hoping in hand he blows me away but so far pics havent really made him the be all & end all to me, doesnt help that the cost at £170 is a bitter pill to swallow & really tested me to hit the buy button in the first place

Neil

Mine will be first batch too. Germany in approx. April 15th. I love how he looks and I don´t think that the proportions are bad, or other things.
Especially since it all comes down to having him in hand.

If nothing else, every serious G1 collector has to have Megatron in their collection. It was this or something else, right?

This :lecture

Tbh since I got FansToys Soveriegn have Megs in the collection seemed less important
Having Soveriegn meant at least I had a Decepticon leader who looked good to stand in but yeah I think to be a true collector I needed one lol

Thing is I still think both DX9 & MakeToys have both put out fantastic looking Megs that stick better to the toy & if Tak Megs doesnt wow me I would be happy to have either in my collection & save some money too

Still I'm not saying Taks Megs wont convert me as soon as he's here, there is every chance I'll be eating my doubting words in a couple of weeks time

Neil

I think DX9´s is awesome, but I do love MT´s Despotron more. But for me it all comes down to G1 and MT´s is just more Dreamwave, so TT was the way to go. That being said: Sovereign is perfect. Really, but...since we have Megs soon, maybe TT comes with their, real, Galvatron soon...

Takara has a tendency to win people over, from my observations. . .

Yup and the coin did a good part :lol

So do all figures come with the coin? I never paid extra for those coins in the past, but I didn't remember there being a separate solicitation for this one with a coin.

All the G1 masterpieces since mp10 got a coin. They are sold separate from the mp figures, but a lot of retailers sell them together with coin and figure.

All the G1 masterpieces since mp10 got a coin. They are sold separate from the mp figures, but a lot of retailers sell them together with coin and figure.

Yup and then TT started this stupid mini diecast figures.
What did get? Mini Prime with Inferno and what was the other?

OK, thanks. I didn't know that's how it worked, and assumed Takara just released a more "deluxe" edition that I was always skipping out on.

I got the coins with every release I got through my german seller. No extra charge.

Got my shipping notice for Beast Gorira from BBTS, really excited for this, one of my favorite versions of Optimus.

I'm not a fan of MP Megs. I could go into detail if anyone cares but I think it's enough to just say I don't like it and it's cool if others do. None of the available options really quite do it for me, though if I had to choose I still like XTB's best. This is without owning any of them and just going on looks alone.

MP 36 is pure perfection.

Not to start a war here, but it's Hard for me to truly understand how anyone could compare it with the other options TBH. Not even in the same league.
Oh well

Back