ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a second boss monkey!

33484176585_884c8fb39d_c.jpg

Great haul guys! I love seing comple Dinobots sets. :clap

Bought a second boss monkey!

Thx buddy!

Those primals look great! must be awesome if you doubled up on them!!

:rock They look good lined up like that. Part of me wants to have them displayed in dino-mode, but I like the robot designs too much. Kinda wish I bought two sets but that would take up a lot of shelf space.

Thx man!
It does make it tough as you mentioned wanting them for both modes! I just don't have space either. That picture took up almost 5 feet of horizontal space! Not to mention it would be another 1K out the window! :lol

It looks pretty good, especially the lower legs and the paint (which looks better than in promo pics). But the general aesthetic and proportions aren't as good as Sovereign to me. Sovereign may have a lacklustre alt-mode but the awesome bot mode more than makes up for it, especially considering I almost always display in bot mode.

@ Endosickness: I was torn over waiting for the XT Galvatron as their Scourge and Cyclonus look so good on the shelf, although I don't really care for the Cyclonus transformation and reported QC issues. In the end Sovereign just looked too good and I caved.

For me ultimately I'll probably like XTB's the most but Galvatron is my favorite Transformer's character so I'm totally okay with having multiples.

I absolutely love this figure (my RID Scourge is probably my 2nd best non G1 figure of all time...not including any MP figures obviously) he looks so freaking awesome

I desperately want someone to do a trailer for him

Neil

Fans Hobby themselves are actually doing the trailer for it! It'll have the oil tanker trailer and a blaster which can attach to the back.

Sovereign is a great looking robot and that's it. I mean, transforming the thing is like a trip to hell that is really not worth it, because the destination is worse than hell itself! The alt mode looks so ridiculously bad, you question yourself if it's worth it to do all that Origami from another dimension.

I think a transformer must have a great aesthetics according to what the source material is, in this case, the cartoon. I do understand that many don't share the same sentiment here, so it's all good. Then there is the transformation, and TT is unbeaten in this regard, by any company, period. And then there's the alt mode. It seems that many don't like to transform their transformers nowadays, so they are content with their figures to just look the part. Not me. The alt mode is just as important.

In this regard, I expect TT's Galvatron to be better than Sovereign, but like a member here I do love Galvatron, so this was sort of an impulse purchase. FT's look great and that's it. The silly amounts of die cast though, I just don't get. And that Fusion cannon that won't attach correctly no matter how hard you push.

And those Dino displays are awesome you guys! I actually decided to go the GIGA route, so I'd expect my display to look like that around 2026!

Also, Amazon JP says that MP 36 will be at my doorstep on April 5th!!! Can you guys believe this?? This release will be bigger than MP10! We have it SOO good nowadays, in a way I think I'm dreaming! A cartoon accurate Megatron in MP mode, in less than 14 days!!!!!!

Last edited:
I would so love to order from amazon jp as to avoid the whole orange plug rubbish but I really can't make head nor tails of the site!

There is a drop down at the top of the page that allows you to change to English.

You can't order from 3rd party sellers. You must look for shipped and sold by Amazon.jp

The site is weird. When a figure is first posted to the site it seems like you can order without any problems and have it shipped to the U.S.

Once the first batch of Pre orders sell out then it's hit or miss on the second batch if they will ship to the U.S.

The best thing to do is log into your Amazon.jp account which is different than your Amazon U.S. Account and place the item in your cart to se if it will ship to your zip code.

Hope this helps you

Amazon Japan is actually a great way to buy the figures. If you get in when the item is first put up, you get anywhere between 15-35% off the retail price. If you miss out on the initial offering, just have patience. Normally, Amazon will get new stock around the time the figure is released and if you can sit by, after a month or so, you can normally get the figure (obviously depends on the figure) for 30-45% off.

Back