ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes please!!

schermata-2017-01-16-alle-09-56-12-jpg.27664730

schermata-2017-01-16-alle-09-56-05-jpg.27664729

schermata-2017-01-16-alle-09-54-32-jpg.27664717

wish i could take credit for the pics but they aren't mine...

BUT he's out in china!

couple shops have him locally i heard as well as action robo is now shipping! any time now!

16142400_1194850997278530_1904718453684789273_n-jpg.27665230

I'm pretty pumped, I just got a BBTS notice saying the GDW-01 Optimus will be in stock within the next 7-10 days and I just ordered the Gigapower Guttur, it's from a different country so it'll be 2-4 weeks before I get it but man, I can't wait to get my Transformers collection going again.

so what are your impressions so far?

overall it is very good with this price, it is 1180 Hong kong dollars here.
the red is a bit desaturated , finishing is not perfect, all plastic. but with this price, this size, highly posable, this is definitely a must have item.
I am very surprise not too many mentioned this figure in last few months, but it is very hot since now , sold out in 2 days here.

kclmail23, thanks for the pics and your impressions. How are the joints? They look like they hold pretty well with the poses you posted.

Got my first transformer figure since master piece grimlock coming in today. Gigapower Slag will be here today with Snarl coming in sometime next week. I'll also have the IDW optimus prime coming in this week too. Quite abit for not having bought anything since MP Grimlock lol

Got my first transformer figure since master piece grimlock coming in today. Gigapower Slag will be here today with Snarl coming in sometime next week. I'll also have the IDW optimus prime coming in this week too. Quite abit for not having bought anything since MP Grimlock lol

Congrats. GIGA's Dinos are the best in the market right now. You'll love them!

On another note, my Mega Action Optimus Prime is shipping today from TCP!!! Excited to have another Prime!

All things transformers!!!!

Holy ****. The Giga grassor is massive. I seriously wasn't prepared for this guy lol

bc20f8d9de67e798d07cca06481736de.jpg

He's an absolute monster! I freaking love this, I cannot wait for gutter to get in, the Dino bots are easily going to be the most eye catching thing I own. I'm going to take proper pics this weekend, I can't wait for the rest of these guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back