ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand folks who consider Grinder to be too boring, or plain. Certainly, the Gigas are far more dynamic from a design standpoint. But that said, all of FT's dino's are relatively plain in design. I'm guessing it's due to FT keeping a toon aesthetic. But to be fair, Stomp is just as plain in design as Grinder, but Stomp seems to be universally liked. My biggest issue with Grinder is the lack of a full chrome neck. It really should have been a chrome neck for both Stomp and Grinder, to maintain consistency with the toon. There are photos online which compare Grinder to the Oversized MP-08, and they are quite different looking...

I think Stomp and Saur(?) were standout designs. In hand they're really good. That's what's so baffling about Grinder how it looks like an early proto for mp08

That Megatron is pretty much perfect. This is the first time I've seen a Megatron that looks like he walked straight from the cartoon. It'll take some saving, but I'm down for it.

Love that they included a damaged chest & faceplate.

I'm surprised at the Megatron price as well. It's about $40-50 more than I expected. I'll pick it up at some point I suppose, but I'm pretty happy with Apollyon so no rush to preorder for me.

Official pics are now up!! Alt mode is frickin BEAUTIFUL!!!

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I'll wait for Amazon JP to put PO's.

$230 is a bit much, but seeing how everything is going up (it will likely get worse based on recent world news).

:(

Thanks for the tip buddy! Made my account on there in anticipation for MP-36.

Official pics are now up!! Alt mode is frickin BEAUTIFUL!!!

View attachment 303892

Thanks for putting these up Kai! Love how he turned out! I've been away from the MP game since Ironhide but Megatron has brought me back. Being 2x the price of Apollyon definitely hurts, but HasTak knows that we've all been waiting for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pics of him on his own, he looks good...
but the pics of him next to prime, he looks scrawny! especially his lower half...
might pick it up down the road if prices drop or a KO pops up... for now apollyon does it just fine on my shelf...

Anyone know if the reissue MP-11 Starscream will have the updated torso lock like the hasbro MP-07? Thanks in advance.

Back