ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection! Where do you pick up that awesome mini starscream coronation with crown figure? Same with the mini megatron, grimlock and soundwave guys? They look really good. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

You can get them at Big Bad Toy Store. The company that makes them is Kids Logic. There are Youtube videos on these if you want to make sure if these are right for you or not. Also you can get these at Angolz (High-end Collectible, Action Figure & Anime Toys Online Store - Angolz.com) - it is in China.

Here's my look at the new Combiner Wars Pipes. Just a repaint of the previous Huffer, so nothing too fancy.

Also note that I uploaded the review for Chop Shop before this but for some reason it had no sound so will have to re-upload later tonight! :)

Re-uploaded, this time with sound! Not sure what happened this morning,but all fixed now :)

Here's my look at the new Combiner Wars Chop Shop. Pretty nice figure!

My Thundercracker arrived today and it's....totally a blue repaint of MP11 with slightly wonky Decepticon logos.

TFS Express mentioned on their FB page that they got their stock of the new version of KFC Blaster yesterday so I'll have that by the end of the week. Be nice to get another Autobot that doesn't transform into some sort of vehicle.

Wow, looks great!

Alright BadCube - happy to be getting this, but please get back to the Minibots next. :)

Wow, looks great!

Alright BadCube - happy to be getting this, but please get back to the Minibots next. :)

Badcube themselves have confirmed via their Facebook page that a Huffer rerelease is definitely happening "soon" and it will also be retooled into Pipes this time.

In response to a question about Jazz possibly being one of their future figures on their FB page Badcube left a smiley face emoticon. This doesn't necessarily confirm anything but you know what the fandom is like for grasping at the tiniest straw and running with it :lol

There is also this image,

I think it's just some cool artwork to help promote Sunstreaker, others have circled the robot in the background and are claiming it's a sign that Badcube will be making their own version of Sideswipe :cuckoo:

Hey guys, just a quick question, but I was wondering: Let's say that there was going to be an (un)official MP Megatron, but that it turned into a tank rather then a gun. What would you expect it or want it to look like? What features would you like it to have?

Hey guys, just a quick question, but I was wondering: Let's say that there was going to be an (un)official MP Megatron, but that it turned into a tank rather then a gun. What would you expect it or want it to look like? What features would you like it to have?

Honestly, I'd want it to look like a gun! A P38 to be more specific. Megatron is a gun. Megatron is not a tank. The liberties that are taken with the characters from this franchise gets really absurd sometimes.

It's like turning Starscream into a washing machine... or Prime into a sail boat. Hell while we are at it, lets make wolverine Korean and doesn't have claws... Milking a product line and just making up crap is just ridiculous if you are asking for opinions.

Honestly, I'd want it to look like a gun! A P38 to be more specific. Megatron is a gun. Megatron is not a tank. The liberties that are taken with the characters from this franchise gets really absurd sometimes.

It's like turning Starscream into a washing machine... or Prime into a sail boat. Hell while we are at it, lets make wolverine Korean and doesn't have claws... Milking a product line and just making up crap is just ridiculous if you are asking for opinions.

Well said.

P-38 or GTFO.

I think in today's pc environment, a real world gun isn't the best choice for a toy. I don't agree with it but equally I wouldn't really be bothered unless his iconic robot form was compromised.

Badcubes Sunstreaker is looking awesome!

Just had a very delightful chat with Kapow Toys on the phone & they really couldn't be nicer people.
Made such a lovely change to the impersonal E-mail.

Anyway I had Fans Toys Bombshell on order with them & still hadn't been charged for the balance so was a little curious to what was going & well it turns out they never received their full allocation due to an issue with Fans Toys at the time so they were unable to fufil the order & actually stopped ordering anything direct from Fans Toys full stop
There were emails that went out to advise but I never saw one so now I am without :monkey2

All Fans Toys figures since him are ok as they have secured another 3rd party supplier to get their stock from so now worries with my Mercenary order which is good, but no Bombshell.

Can't get upset with Kapow they were so nice on the phone & apologetic & have offered to either refund the deposit or pop it onto something else which I will as soon as I decide what I want to pop it on to :)

Have been looking online for a suitable place to get Bombshell from but they are all sold out & Ebay is full of £100+ figures which is just too steep for him so may have to go without now :(

Neil

Megatron as a tank has always been the best Megatron design wise, but I imagine he would like his normal self but with treads for his lower legs, that's about it. The recent Megatron Hasbro release is pretty spot on, I'd like to see that tackled as a MP design.

Back