ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumblebee is a fun little guy! Great transformation, great articulation for his size, my only wish is that there were a place to stow away his spare face ala Ultra Magnus instead of having to leave it lying on the shelf. I'm puzzled why the person in the exosuit is clearly a little boy (Daniel) when it was Spike who paired with Bumblebee on Moonbase Two in the '86 Movie. But that matters little as, come February, the exosuit will end up alongside Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus!

DSC_0820.jpgDSC_0834.jpgDSC_0837.jpgDSC_0842.jpg

Glad you're enjoying BB. He's a sweet figure. I didn't bother keeping the Spike/Daniel figure. It's a neat add-on, but I don't want my display to reflect stuff from the movie.

Just paid my invoice with Kapow Toys for Tracks :)
Due in on the 1st November by all accounts so not long to go.

Just wish I'd get my blasted invoice for FT Bombshell, still no clue on when I'll see that one :gah:
Wish I'd used TFS-Express now & I'm still kicking myself for going for the cartoon version over the toys version :(

Neil

Even though both Hot Rod and Shockwave look great, my beef with both is that with Shockwave's huge upper body, he's got two skinny legs to support it. He doesn't look proportionate. Takara should increase the width on the side of his lower legs. As for Hot Rod, he looks too skinny. In the cartoon, he always looked more of a stocky and buffed robot.

This is billed as a Hot Rod release, so at least in his case, he was not much bigger than Arcee before becoming a Prime. Remember what happened when Scourge took the matrix from him in the cartoon?

Bumblebee is a fun little guy! Great transformation, great articulation for his size, my only wish is that there were a place to stow away his spare face ala Ultra Magnus instead of having to leave it lying on the shelf. I'm puzzled why the person in the exosuit is clearly a little boy (Daniel) when it was Spike who paired with Bumblebee on Moonbase Two in the '86 Movie. But that matters little as, come February, the exosuit will end up alongside Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus!

View attachment 219144View attachment 219145View attachment 219146View attachment 219147

Your pictures look great. What Camera and Lens are you using for these shots? Is that a Prime 50mm lens? Your lens is providing a lot of Bokeh which makes the figures really pop. Congrats on getting him. :clap

Badcube have posted this image on their FB page,

It would appear to be a not so subtle hint that they're making a Chip Chase figure to be included with SunSurge :lol

Which would be a cool extra if the quality is like the human figures Dr Wu have made.

Your pictures look great. What Camera and Lens are you using for these shots? Is that a Prime 50mm lens? Your lens is providing a lot of Bokeh which makes the figures really pop. Congrats on getting him. :clap
Thanks! I use a Nikon D5300 and typically a 35mm Prime lens. I've got an older 50mm prime lens lying around as well, but it's manual focus-only.

Here comes the Sun....

A choice of silver painted or chrome parts is confirmed,

As is the Chip Chase figure,

Everything included with the figure,

I'm so glad everything is included with Sunstreaker (chrome and silver parts) vs it being 2 different releases. Deciding between silver and purple for Grenadier was killer!! Don't make me go through that torture again... LOL

I'm so glad everything is included with Sunstreaker (chrome and silver parts) vs it being 2 different releases. Deciding between silver and purple for Grenadier was killer!! Don't make me go through that torture again... LOL

I will always go with chrome (Sunny needs his bling), but having both options is great.
Being released next month, so should have it in hand for Christmas :clap

Bob

Thanks! I use a Nikon D5300 and typically a 35mm Prime lens. I've got an older 50mm prime lens lying around as well, but it's manual focus-only.

great camera! exact same one i have. the nikon prime 50mm lens is awesome... its got a super low fstop... think it's like a 1.8f aperature which lets you get some crazy cool shots... even close up stuff... comes out great.

even the reflections in my car catch the effect!

Here comes the Sun....

man that came out fantastic!! can't wait for this to ship!!

I will always go with chrome (Sunny needs his bling), but having both options is great.
Being released next month, so should have it in hand for Christmas :clap

Bob

Multiple options are always good.

At this point the only thing SunSurge lacks is fully articulated hands but with a couple of companies already making them for the MP Nissan and Lamborghini molds the chances of one of them doing a yellow set seems pretty good.

Back