ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, if you were into BW at all, you are going to be very happy about this:

MP Optimus Primal coming in 2016:

8327755d40f7b158807d8e0ae2e347b9.jpg

9c75c9d8345334814b87ccbc3a5b061e.jpg

Wasn't all that into it myself, but surprised nonetheless...

**** YES!!! finally, the best transformers show finally gets it's due next year, oh man I can't wait to see what these look like. luckily the character roster was small so it shouldn't be to hard to get the fan favorites in there.

Primal, Rhinox, rat trap, Cheetor, depth charge, Megatron, Scorpinoc, terrasaur, Rampage, Inferno would be my top wants from this line.

no... honestly it's a very tricky setup to get it to work. it requires completely breaking down the figure from the waist up.... well to do it right, that is. if you want everything buried inside the figure so you don't have wires hanging out anywhere. if you look at his panel where his head is attached... if you completely break it down... the posts that it swivels on... you use a micro drill bit and go thru to the post, then drill down thru the post then run the micro leds to the eyes.

these pics will give you an idea of what's involved...

how much to do something like and does it take away the articulation of the figure

how much to do something like and does it take away the articulation of the figure

doing it yourself you can probably get away with about $10 in materials (wires, leds, battery holder etc)

the biggest issue is time as it takes quite a while to get it done. like i said, you gotta take the upper half of the figure apart to do it right. all wires are internally ran and buried inside. the battery and holder store in his gun back pack so you loose that as storage for the gun... but it still transforms as normal and doesn't take away from articulation... head still rotates and pivots. just don't wanna do 360's w/ the head or you can rip out the electronics, but you can still rotate and move.

Holy ****!!!
Impressive...

thanks man! :hi5:

no... honestly it's a very tricky setup to get it to work. it requires completely breaking down the figure from the waist up.... well to do it right, that is. if you want everything buried inside the figure so you don't have wires hanging out anywhere. if you look at his panel where his head is attached... if you completely break it down... the posts that it swivels on... you use a micro drill bit and go thru to the post, then drill down thru the post then run the micro leds to the eyes.

these pics will give you an idea of what's involved...

Awesome work!!

I saw on tf-direct they have a preorder up for a ko of quake wave if any body out there still looking to get one that missed out on the original version.

XTransbots Windcharger WIP,

If XTB's factory doesn't let them down this mold could be a great money spinner as in addition to Windcharger and Tailgate they could probably sell variants colored like KITT and KARR.

My Sever finally shipped. I'll have him Monday.
that`s great I need him next. I have soar and scoria coming. I got the silver metal horn version of scoria and the blue soar version since I always wanted the cartoon version and not the Hasbro g1 version. I had two of those red versions of swoop in my time. but I love these new masterpiece`s transformers. I wished this was how the looked 31 years ago.

Video review of FT Tesla ( Perceptor )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Ocz6v46TQ

It's not the best review ever as it's the guy's first attempt so he gets some slack for that but it's enough to get a decent impression of the toy.

Perceptor is never going to be as exciting as FT's previous releases as the G1 character was on the dull side but the figure looks nice enough.

Back