ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why was the most recent skywarp $200 at retail? I mean...he's just a repaint and he's not really an EXTREMELY popular character so why was he so much?

Takara slapped an "Asia Exclusive" tag on it. They'll do exactly the same with Thundercracker sooner or later.

I really don't like paying the equivalent of about $212 for a repaint and I'm reluctant to spend any more money on official Masterpieces, but completing the trio of original Seekers would be nice.

Havinf had the original Starscream, whilst it was a lovely figure, it's just too damn small in the modern MP line. This is why I will never hunt down another version on that character or the other seekers until the size issue has been addressed

Takara slapped an "Asia Exclusive" tag on it. They'll do exactly the same with Thundercracker sooner or later.

I really don't like paying the equivalent of about $212 for a repaint and I'm reluctant to spend any more money on official Masterpieces, but completing the trio of original Seekers would be nice.

The worst part is, while good, the Starscream I have isn't quite a WOW at 200 bucks. Now if it were $129.99, I would have been far more impressed.

Also, courtesy of Daim Choc from FB... Is that Devy?

0913478d11114a2856b971d3810683c4.jpg

Isn't that a HASBRO Transformers display?

Those boxes are most definitely HASBRO packaging

So does this mean HASBRO is releasing Devestator ?

Sigh, ordered Brawny and Backland today :)

Corsair, you are like a coke dealer with your recommendations...

Is the general rule stay away from Kronos? It looks decent but the transformation looks awful and the QC issues sound like a nightmare...

Holy snikes. This is awesome. I had no idea Devestator by HASBRO was being released. Does anyone have any details? When will it be released? How tall will it be? And does anyone have clear pictures?

Not so far, it's an industry trade show so picture taking is kind of forbidden (I only say kind of because we got one leaked.) so it's unlikely that anyone will take clear shots of Devy, even with Seibertron's $50 incentive lol! :lol :slap

Sigh, ordered Brawny and Backland today :)

Corsair, you are like a coke dealer with your recommendations...

Is the general rule stay away from Kronos? It looks decent but the transformation looks awful and the QC issues sound like a nightmare...

:lol

I hope you like them when they arrive, they're among my favorite figures of the last year, particularly Brawny,

Be very careful with the Decepticon detector that comes with Backland as the two antenna can break very easily as the joint for unfolding them was tightened too much during assembly and there's no way of loosening it.

Badcube posted a pictorial guide in how to open it without any issues on their FB page which I didn't discover until after I broke mine :gah:

Should the same thing happen you have to contact your dealer and they'll be able to get a replacement from Badcube on your behalf.

Fans Toys still have Skyfire somewhere in their plans, possibly as soon as FT-10 as that number is yet to be assigned a figure. I have no doubt that it will deliver in all the areas that Kronos didn't....which was basically everywhere.

EDIT,
Proof that Transformers are real?

:lol

Loving the metal rivets on Warpath. And the color. Is it up for pre-order anywhere yet? Still sad I missed out on Brawny.

You can still find Brawny out there at certain retailers.

I got my FT Soar today, and WOW, what a figure. So far, the FT stuff I've gotten is of higher quality then the official MPs TT is putting out.

My only complaint is some of his joints are TOO stiff, but overall, the paint, chrome, and build quality are tremendous. Anyone on the fence about FT figs, don't miss out.

I hope that Megatron figure turns out ok quality-wise. I'm waiting for in-hand reviews. If they're good, then I'm definitely picking one up.

That painted final looks incredible. Build quality better be on freakin' point.

I need more Decepticons badly. Currently at 8 v 2, with Huffer, Brawny, Backland and Invisible all en route still. Oh, and still have Prowl and Bluestreak to pick up, lol (and waiting on MP-10 re-release since I'm not digging my MP-01 or MP-05 out of storage).

DSC08824.jpg

-MP Ultra Magnus beside MP01 Optimus Prime

DSC08832.jpg

-Not as i have imagine it would be , but even though not bigger than MP01 Magnus is all good

DSC08826.jpg

-with the other MP autobots, i do hope Takara will make a Grimlock that is taller or equal to Magnus' height in the future

Back