ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teemu and Thecorsair, you both have valid points. To be safe, I pre-ordered from BBTS. If the production release is not to my satisfactory, I will cancel it. So far, the appearance of Skyfire Kronos got my interest.

Ah yes.. Just received notice that Bluestreak has arrived. Looks like I will be skipping the gym and headed straight home today! I considered skipping this latest batch of carformers but Bluestreak looked too good and it will be nice to have one character with this form factor. I feel like my Autobot collection is growing like weeds meanwhile my tiny little Decepticon collection looks on with jealous rage. Hopefully after the BumbleJack duo Takara will give is some more Decepticons or Insecticons. I really should have bought the Fansproject Not Insecticons when I had the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't skip the gym. Never.

Looks like they decided to release Bluestreak in silver. So their won't be a BLUE bluestreak just yet.

Looks like they decided to release Bluestreak in silver. So their won't be a BLUE bluestreak just yet.

That's slightly disappointing but I'll still be getting a couple, I can rotate it with the cartoon colors in my season 1 displays.

I ordered Skyfire through BBTS,just to secure one if they deliver a decent final product.BBTS wont charge me until it ships so no worries,i have plenty of time to cancel.I hope we see the ALT mode and a different pose soon enough.

Good point on the stand he is standing on,could be die cast on his upper body that makes it tip over.

I am glad that some of you like my design , I have been part of the community for a long time specially with my predator collection. To answer some questions:

1 yes kronos is fully articulated : ankle tilts , ratchets joints , double joints , swivels

2 yes he will have 10 parts of die cast ( I am old school so I need diecast on my designs)

3 the prototype its not showing any poses since the material that the prototype is made of is very delicate and might brake if moved too much

3 the quality will be top notch high grade abs very tough

4 this is not my first design , its only the first figure that I am releasing , in fact there is another design , that I know most of you have that was done by me ( I can't actually say the name due to NDA)

4 pictures don't give him justice , in person he is really impressive , it helpedn to have it sold out in 3 retailers sites at the same time , .
5 yes it will be only a limited run since I want him to keep the value after he is sold out , I could easily make 5 -6k copies but that's not the way I want to go.

6 I'll have another figure on the tf com in June , look forward to see you guys there so you can see him.

7 kronos was using a display stand to prevent him for falling due to that he was on a 6 foot table and people continue to tip the other transformers I had there.

I have some replacement heads for mp 10 that I have for sale , just to show you guys the quality of the materials I'll be using on kronos

I am glad that some of you like my design , I have been part of the community for a long time specially with my predator collection. To answer some questions:

1 yes kronos is fully articulated : ankle tilts , ratchets joints , double joints , swivels

2 yes he will have 10 parts of die cast ( I am old school so I need diecast on my designs)

3 the prototype its not showing any poses since the material that the prototype is made of is very delicate and might brake if moved too much

4 this is not my first design , its only the first figure that I am releasing , in fact there is another design , that I know most of you have that was done by me ( I can't actually say the name due to NDA)

4 pictures don't give him justice , in person he is really impressive , it helpedn to have it sold out in 3 retailers sites at the same time , .
5 yes it will be only a limited run since I want him to keep the value after he is sold out , I could easily make 5 -6k copies but that's not the way I want to go.

6 I'll have another figure on the tf com in June , look forward to see you guys there so you can see him.

7 kronos was using a display stand to prevent him for falling due to that he was on a 6 foot table and people continue to tip the other transformers I had there.

I have some replacement heads for mp 10 that I have for sale , just to show you guys the quality of the materials I'll be using on kronos

Very interesting info, thank you.

But I know in not alone when I ask that most of us would love to see pics of the alternate mode. Not just a CGI pic.

Thanks and good luck with this man!

I'll post some new picture of the alt mode when the colored test shots arrive in a couple of weeks

4 pictures don't give him justice , in person he is really impressive ,

5 yes it will be only a limited run since I want him to keep the value after he is sold out ,

I'll repeat these key points

looking forward to seeing your next reveal

Thanks ARAFAT209 for the additional info. It sure does help make my decision and get me excited for the release. Is it still on schedule for April release?

zT41PJN.jpg

G2 Lambor came in, damn sexy.
Those new cars need to come out, two Datsuns and two Lambos is nice but I need more 'Bots.

I'll repeat these key points

looking forward to seeing your next reveal

Nothing needs repeating.

Everyone else who posts here has the intellectual capacity to read information once and take it on board without needing to be battered over the head with that exact same information every few posts.

Because of your constant attempts at harassing people into buying Kronos a regular and valued contributor to this thread has already felt less inclined to take part....all you are doing at this point is trolling.

And in case you still don't get it,

Kapow's price for Kronos means it'll cost me roughly $250 from a UK dealer which is exactly the same as the higher end of FT's projected price.

Nothing needs repeating.

Everyone else who posts here has the intellectual capacity to read information once and take it on board without needing to be battered over the head with that exact same information every few posts.
Yeah, but only 1,000 will be made, and then NO MORE. The materials will all be top of the line, and the guy making this is a fan of Transformers, so there is no chance it won't be awesome. Now do you understand?

Yeah, but only 1,000 will be made, and then NO MORE. The materials will all be top of the line, and the guy making this is a fan of Transformers, so there is no chance it won't be awesome. Now do you understand?

Doesn't it also cure the common cold and add an extra 6 inches to any male organ due to it's exclusive nature?

If so, I'm IN :lol

Back