ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prowl and Bluestreak were way better deals getting them from Asia, but the Smokescreen prices were higher for some reason, and ultimately as I calculated it, I wasn't getting much of a discount ordering outside of BBTS, so I didn't.

Just paid for bluestreak through hlj. I really wish I had not missed the preorder for Smokescreen with them. Good news is, if Prowl is any indication, it shouldn't be hard to get him from eBay for under $70 shipped. I can't figure out why anyone would order through a North American retailer.

For me I tend to go with Automaton. It's peace of mind knowing I won't get hit by customs and getting customer service that I know would go above and beyond to make things right with me should I need it. If I have to pay a few more dollars to support a Canadian E-tailer who has a track record of doing right by me, I don't mind.

But if a retailer marks up the price of a product that I feel is totally unreasonable like BBTS on the Mediacom Mikasa Ackerman, than I would no qualms going with amiami or HLJ.

Just had my email from Anime Export that Bluestreak is in stock :yess::yess::yess:

Have requested my shipping total, might not here till Monday about the charges but it's so close now I can smell him...and he smells AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:lol

Neil

Just had my email from Anime Export that Bluestreak is in stock :yess::yess::yess:

Have requested my shipping total, might not here till Monday about the charges but it's so close now I can smell him...and he smells AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:lol

Neil

Me too! :yess:

I'll be going for the faster shipping option this time!

Me too! :yess:

I'll be going for the faster shipping option this time!

Awesome!!
We'll be Bluestreak brothers :hi5::1-1:

I think I'll be going for faster shipping too.
Need to get him here ASAP :)

Have you seen the in hand pics yet...

MP-18-Streak-02_1382609303.jpg

MP-18-Streak-04_1382609303.jpg

MP-18-Streak-05_1382609303.jpg

I like the fact that whoever bought him couldn't wait to get him home & had to transform him in the car first ;) lol
Kinda reminds me of when I was younger & me my bro used to race on the way home in the car from Toys R Us to see who could open & transform their new figure before my Dad pulled up on the drive :lol:lol

Neil

Funny. For whatever reason, Bluestreak screams "early-mid 1980s" to me more than Prowl or most other Transformers. Something about that color scheme I think. It looks like a typical car of the time. Something my parents might have owned if they didn't have a big *** station wagon.

I paid the $5 extra to get this in 2-3 days instead of 8-16 or whatever. I'm not in a huge rush, but it's just $5 and you get tracking this way.

Awesome!!
We'll be Bluestreak brothers :hi5::1-1:

I think I'll be going for faster shipping too.
Need to get him here ASAP :)

Have you seen the in hand pics yet...

MP-18-Streak-02_1382609303.jpg

MP-18-Streak-04_1382609303.jpg

MP-18-Streak-05_1382609303.jpg

I like the fact that whoever bought him couldn't wait to get him home & had to transform him in the car first ;) lol
Kinda reminds me of when I was younger & me my bro used to race on the way home in the car from Toys R Us to see who could open & transform their new figure before my Dad pulled up on the drive :lol:lol

Neil

:hi5:

I hadn't seen those pics yet so thanks for posting them, Bluestreak is looking GOOD! ( aside from a bit that appears to have come unattached on that particular one. )

It looks like the headsculpt is completely new, it's great that Takara went to the trouble of looking at the differences in the animation models and incorporated them where possible.

karamazov80,
Streak fits the "robots in disguise" thing very well, it's the kind of car you'd be more likely to see everyday without thinking twice.

Neil

Love all TFs, but had to choose prowl and smokescreen over bluestreak.
Had to get Prowl and think smokescreen looks much better than blue streak. The differences really set him apart from prowl and bluestreak.

I just couldn't justify having 3 molds so similar unless it was for specific characters that I love. Bluestreak doesn't qualify but these pictures look good

A translation of a new Tweet from Shogo Hasui,

"With Bluestreak's participation in the war, the members of the Ark crew that have been turned in Masterpieces now total four. I loved his introduction since the start of cartoon. Wouldn't it be good if the crew increased from now on?. Please pay close attention to the characters starting from MP-20."

Does this confirm Wheeljack & Bumblebee?

Beyond that does it also mean that completing the original Ark crew is actually the plan providing Takara can obtain all the licenses?

:hi5:

I hadn't seen those pics yet so thanks for posting them, Bluestreak is looking GOOD! ( aside from a bit that appears to have come unattached on that particular one. )

It looks like the headsculpt is completely new, it's great that Takara went to the trouble of looking at the differences in the animation models and incorporated them where possible.

karamazov80,
Streak fits the "robots in disguise" thing very well, it's the kind of car you'd be more likely to see everyday without thinking twice.

No worries buddy you're welcome :)

Love all TFs, but had to choose prowl and smokescreen over bluestreak.
Had to get Prowl and think smokescreen looks much better than blue streak. The differences really set him apart from prowl and bluestreak.

I just couldn't justify having 3 molds so similar unless it was for specific characters that I love. Bluestreak doesn't qualify but these pictures look good

I can see where you're coming from.
I want them all so it was easy for me ;) lol

"With Bluestreak's participation in the war, the members of the Ark crew that have been turned in Masterpieces now total four. I loved his introduction since the start of cartoon. Wouldn't it be good if the crew increased from now on?. Please pay close attention to the characters starting from MP-20."

Beyond that does it also mean that completing the original Ark crew is actually the plan providing Takara can obtain all the licenses?

Now that's interesting.
Hopefully means more details to come soon for MP20 onwards.

Neil

If we get entire Ark crew I'm gonna flip out! Definitely awesome news and good things to look forward to.

If we get entire Ark crew I'm gonna flip out! Definitely awesome news and good things to look forward to.

It's definitely looking like Takara are serious about doing as much of the original Ark crew as they can :yess:

lerath666,
I saw that pic and had a nasty flashback to T-Bob from MASK! :lol

Dammit. Takara has got me by the b@lls.

I've NEVER double dipped on a mold EVER and I now find myself preordering all three MP Datsuns!

do we know when dr wu's launchers for the datsuns are gonna be out there? Im holding off on amazon's just to get variety

Reviews are up MP 18:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyXH4BL_BI]Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Streak Review - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LidDP1JWMUU]felzbug Reviews Masterpiece Streak MP18 Takara - YouTube[/ame]

I've been glancing mostly, not so much posting.
Been focusing on moving in together with my GF and starting a family :). At some point i'll be here more again..

Back