ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Furyan! :) Need to find some more dynamic poses for Black Rodimus and Optimus - those guys just scream for more than just standing poses.

I got those on a joint order, and then decided I may as well get the yellow repaints too, so ordered MP-12T and MP-11S! LOL!!! Takara has me by the repaint ***** now :)

Good stuff my friend! These MP's are great arent they? Tigertrack is superb in hand,DAT 80's Lambo:love. I assume you got your replacement piece for MP9B?

There is a third party group making a game accurate Onslaught and add ons for the others to make a game accurate looking Bruticus. If I can find the pics I'll post em here later. I have the SDCC Bruticus and its nice for what it is, but I honestly think my FoC display would look better if the individual Combaticons were displayed in their bot modes.

^ Here ya go buddy! :D

1385960_1403513989882478_810143174_n.jpg

1000577_1403514023215808_1948896415_n.jpg

999306_1403514069882470_1777205171_n.jpg

1374217_1403513986549145_1054567889_n.jpg

1001586_1403514006549143_2102850006_n.jpg

1004841_550653075000637_401715018_n.jpg

Wow, that is looking pretty nice. Might need to read up on this one...

Had my shipping notice that Bluestreak is on his way :)

Getting close now

Neil

Got my confirmation as well! :yess:

Bluestreak was the only one of the Nissans I got as a kid so there's extra nostalgia for me with the Masterpiece.

I really hope the variant is the Diaclone metallic blue with silver hood as that color scheme would look pretty slick on the Masterpiece mold.

^did you get an email already? Which version did you get? The regular one or one with the coin?

Last edited:
That Bruticus looks so much better than that official one. I was wondering when someone starts to make 3rd party customs part for it.

Can't wait to get my Bluestreak in. Went the cheapskate option with SAL shipping so it'll be a while till he's in hand.

Also need to add more shelves to my TF Detolf, wayyyy too much unused space

Congrats!

Bet you were glad both showed up OK after the drama with your Prowls!

Thanks! And yeah you arent kidding. Just seems like yesterday Prowl came out,and to think we get (my fav) Smokescreen right around the corner:yess:

My initial impressions of Streak are ****in sweet. Main thing I noticed are his parts are alot tighter than Prowls. Took me a bit longer to "break" that first transformation but no problems. Streak looks really good,paint apps seem better than my Prowls too. Overall I think I prefer Prowl over Streak in bot mode(luv that white and black),and Streaks vehicle mode, looks better or sexier imo. Bring on Smokescreen:)

Thanks! And yeah you arent kidding. Just seems like yesterday Prowl came out,and to think we get (my fav) Smokescreen right around the corner:yess:

My initial impressions of Streak are ****in sweet. Main thing I noticed are his parts are alot tighter than Prowls. Took me a bit longer to "break" that first transformation but no problems. Streak looks really good,paint apps seem better than my Prowls too. Overall I think I prefer Prowl over Streak in bot mode(luv that white and black),and Streaks vehicle mode, looks better or sexier imo. Bring on Smokescreen:)

If my Streaks arrive next week as I'm expecting I'll have got 2 of the Nissans in 3 weeks :yess:

Streak will be my favorite but I'm really intrested to see Smokescreen in hand as it's got the most retooling and it'll be nice to compare it side by side with the others.

I managed to get my coins for Prowl and Streak ordered off ebay for just over £5 each. Although I get 2 of each of the cars I decided to save a bit of cash and just stick to getting 1 each of the coins.

Back