ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious as to whether Takara will still continue to produce reissues or not...I've got the first 17 or 18 I think and will eventually pick up the remaining few, and maybe even a few of the non-book style packaging ones like Magnus and Galvatron. I'm hoping they do Sunstreaker and Mirage, plus more Decepticons...a cassettes pack would be lovely.

bdb2ce42-ada6-4876-bd0b-3e1dedbbc912.jpg

I know some people have been bashing the Ultimate BB, but I have to tell ya I'm really lovin mine. "I think he's the bee's knees." :D:cool:

Nice Lenoir, we need more pics!! Are these out in stores or were you one of the lucky ones that got one at Comic-Con?

Some have been spotted on the West coast, and no but I would have loved to have went. One of my buddies from the RS forums went and picked it up for me. BB's so huge!!! The biggest transformer I've ever had.

This weekend I cut him on, and was working around the house, and he would say something and I actually found myself talking back to him, my wife thought it was funny. :monkey5

Some have been spotted on the West coast, and no but I would have loved to have went. One of my buddies from the RS forums went and picked it up for me. BB's so huge!!! The biggest transformer I've ever had.
Congrats man! It surprised me that Hasbro was selling them at the Con, but by the time I found out they were all sold out. :monkey2

Ive been looking for 1 Optimus Prime Classic figure,which one do you recommend?I only want 1,from the classic Tv Series.
Is the 20th anniversary Optimus Figure good?

The best Prime is the Takara MP 1 or 4. For the small version, Takara re-issue 0 is excellent, or the 20th anniversary release that was in the original style packaging...it included stickers, a mouse pad and a really cool Matrix of Leadership chain...which I still have :D

The best Prime is the Takara MP 1 or 4. For the small version, Takara re-issue 0 is excellent, or the 20th anniversary release that was in the original style packaging...it included stickers, a mouse pad and a really cool Matrix of Leadership chain...which I still have :D

You have any loose pics of each?I cant decide for which one i should buy.Its between the 20th Anniversary and one of the Takara`s,whats the difference between Takara MP 1 and 4?

Last edited:
The very first picture on the first page on this thread,is the Tallest Optimus there the 20th Anniversary Figure?

You have any loose pics of each?I cant decide for which one i should buy.Its between the 20th Anniversary and one of the Takara`s,whats the difference between Takara MP 1 and 4?

MP04 comes with a full out trailer that is made of plastic and has a repair bay. MP01 only comes with a cardboard trailer.

Ive been looking for 1 Optimus Prime Classic figure,which one do you recommend?I only want 1,from the classic Tv Series.
Is the 20th anniversary Optimus Figure good?
Rock, Alphatyrant and Eli are right, if you want the Ultimate Prime get the MP-04 w/ Trailer that opens, MP-01 is exact same figure sans the trailer. The only other suitable option is the 1st version of the 20th Anniversary Prime, the only thing different about that one is the short smokestacks. Whatever you do, don't get the DVD version, the paint is just BAD!! :monkey4 :D

Great!Thanks for your help guys,i think the MP01 is my priority,with thoughts on price,the MP04 is very expensive and if it is the exact same as MP01 except the trailer there is no doubt that i will get the MP01.I watched reviews on youtube and The Takara versions looks better than the 20th anniversary.

Great!Thanks for your help guys,i think the MP01 is my priority,with thoughts on price,the MP04 is very expensive and if it is the exact same as MP01 except the trailer there is no doubt that i will get the MP01.I watched reviews on youtube and The Takara versions looks better than the 20th anniversary.

Rock,

You wont be dissapointed with the MP-01 version of Prime. It is simply the best version of Prime ever made. No he dont come with the trailer but trust me you can live without it. I was gonna sell mine but there is no chance in hell anymore of that happening. Like I said when you get yours you'll be one happy TF fan.

Yeah i thought i wouldnt need the trailer,specially with the big price difference.

The Ultra Magnus from Takara looks good also,but i really cant remember him looking like that,he was coloured Blue and Red,and a little white,did i miss something from the Cartoon Series?Whats the story?

It looks very nice though.

Back