ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iGear's latest shipping date for Ironhide & Ratchet is 3 days away so maybe they'll actually meet this one, it's been a year & 2 days since I ordered them so I certainly hope so :lol

Ah, it'll be nice to get these guys finally, put all the naysayers to rest. :)

Hey guys I'm new here. I'm wondering if $250 is a good deal for the Megatron masterpiece and Skywrap masterpiece. Both MIB.

599269_337975859619989_372997176_n.jpg

558037_337975682953340_1433397111_n.jpg

has anyone see this , posted on Facebook reportedly Hasbros priced at 1099$ and 899$

If there's any major QC issues with them after all this time even I'll be questioning iGear :lol

No kidding! I'm guessing they'll be pretty much issue-free given the delays, though. Worth the extra time... At least I'm hoping! :)

OMG, Fans Project Assaulter color images and first look at the FP Stunticons! Who will cost 50 bucks a piece! And look fantastic! :panic:

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/first-look-at-fansproject-menasor-insecticon-repaints-assaulter-175604/

Looking at this, it would have been best if they had panels fold out to cover up the wheels. The Blast Off arm can't be saved, though. Though my want for this has decreased substantially after all the poor reviews for it anyways. Real shame too, I was actually liking the look of the G2 version. :(

Ah you got one, congrats! What are your overall impressions?

Kind of glad I didn't pull the trigger on this in the end. I nearly did, but even though your pics look better than we've seen previously, I'm still not overly impressed...

I think he's cool but yeah he has his issues. This is a "fan mode" transformation from Peaugh. But it's the best he can look IMO.

OMG, Fans Project Assaulter color images and first look at the FP Stunticons! Who will cost 50 bucks a piece! And look fantastic! :panic:

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/first-look-at-fansproject-menasor-insecticon-repaints-assaulter-175604/

Looking at this, it would have been best if they had panels fold out to cover up the wheels. The Blast Off arm can't be saved, though. Though my want for this has decreased substantially after all the poor reviews for it anyways. Real shame too, I was actually liking the look of the G2 version. :(

Just take note this isn't the way he's supposed to look. Not that it completely changes everything.

Yeah, I know how it's supposed to look. :)

EDIT: Why the 'pass' for the Stunticons, Corsair? Not a fan of them?

They're too "Classicsverse" in car mode....Dead End was a Porsche 928 in G1 and Wildrider was a Ferrari 308.

More Wreckers are definitely up my alley!

As are MMC's Sixshot and Hearts of Steel Seekers,
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151953333360494.885797.558540493&type=3&l=2ccbcf4f30

BREAKING NEWS!
iGear have changed the shipping date for Ironhide & Ratchet again....it's now August 10th although the year isn't specified :lol

Holy ____, seriously? This is just getting ridiculous. What the hell is going on over there?

EDIT: That Sixshot looks awesome. I am not sure I'll get it though. MMC know how to make good looking bots, but they really need to work on the engineering and sturdiness of their figures. I am scared to think of how bad their Sixshot might turn out.

EDIT 2: Third party panel at TFCon is underway. Lots of goodies already. MMC Predaking, Headrobots Trailbreaker, iGear Cliffjumper prototype, BTS Overlord, and more: https://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/tfcon-2012-third-party-panel-coverage-175610/ Glad that someone is tackling Overlord, but I will be waiting for FP to try him. BTS aren't exactly good, and 21 inches is WAY too big for him. 12-15 range is better. The engineering on Cliffjumper looks good, but his arms are waaay to spindly and when the hell are they going to get this one out?

Last edited:
Holy ____, seriously? This is just getting ridiculous. What the hell is going on over there?

EDIT: That Sixshot looks awesome. I am not sure I'll get it though. MMC know how to make good looking bots, but they really need to work on the engineering and sturdiness of their figures. I am scared to think of how bad their Sixshot might turn out.

No idea what's going on with iGear. At this stage I'm just hoping the PP05 pair & Brawn arrive EVENTUALLY and with no issues.

Cyclops is generally pretty sturdy in both modes but the squeaky hip & shoulder joints and thin plastic on the folding panels on the back kibble are definite causes for concern and if future MMC products don't address these kind of issues then it would be a shame as they're doing some great designs.

EDIT
Cliffjumper looks....OK although if I'm being honest a reshelled and retooled version of the Classics BB/CJ mold ( to remove the car doors from the robot mode arms ) would have worked better at recreating the G1 aesthetic.

iGear need to get the PP05 pair plus Mini Warriors Brawn and Cosmos out the way before doing anything else....then they can do Impactor & Gears.

Trailbreaker looks great although if I'm using MP Sideswipe as the scale for Autobot cars in my display it'll be too small.

Overlord is way too big and being made by the wrong 3rd party company.

Is that Chromedome in one of the FP pics?

Last edited:
Back