ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha guess it was just my day. I jus got Arachnid and Knockout at target on the way home from work :yess: I was actually looking for te Catwoman Movie Masters figure but found the 2 TFs

Haha guess it was just my day. I jus got Arachnid and Knockout at target on the way home from work :yess: I was actually looking for te Catwoman Movie Masters figure but found the 2 TFs
:hi5: that's how it works, you look for something but it's not there but you also find something you forgot about that you wanted. :lol nice find.

I keep hearing how Airachnid is a terrible figure. Sucks because as a cast-only type of collector, I still feel I need one...

Kind of bummed out. Had a trade going for a complete Animated collection for a Hot Toys Pred of mine, but the guy bailed. He picked up a Vehicon for me too, and yep, now he's keeping it. :(

nice find DK. Haven't seen her around here. I still need to get Knockout

I unfortunately never owned any of those BW figures. I have most of them mostly from season 2 and 3 but hardly any from season 1 :monkey2

I was lucky enough to get the Telemocha Optimus Primal a few months back. VERY show accurate and all around one of my favourite TFs, I think.

I NEED a Telemocha Waspinator. NEED.

I keep hearing how Airachnid is a terrible figure. Sucks because as a cast-only type of collector, I still feel I need one...

Kind of bummed out. Had a trade going for a complete Animated collection for a Hot Toys Pred of mine, but the guy bailed. He picked up a Vehicon for me too, and yep, now he's keeping it. :(

Wow man, sucks to hear about that Vehicon. I have had absolutely no luck in finding one, or Airachnid for that matter.

Wow man, sucks to hear about that Vehicon. I have had absolutely no luck in finding one, or Airachnid for that matter.

Not the best figure but I needed a Airachnid in my collection. Maybe later on we'll get one as a triple changer. Or a 3rd party will make a add on for her

Sorry to hear about the trade. I haven't seen a vehicon either :(

And yea Airachnid is a bit of a let down in all honesty. I really like her on the show so I had some slight high hopes and it's really a plain figure. I hope Reprolables makes an upgrade set for her b/c she needs it bad. She's pretty much just black plastic.

Speaking of Reprolables, I'm looking forward to my first couple set from them :yess:

I was lucky enough to get the Telemocha Optimus Primal a few months back. VERY show accurate and all around one of my favourite TFs, I think.

I NEED a Telemocha Waspinator. NEED.

Yea Telemocha Optimus, Megatron and Waspinator can't be beat IMO. But I do really like the Takara/TRU 10th Ann. Set of Optimus Primal and Megatron, those were pretty show accurate too, especially the sculpt on Optimus Primal.

Tamar 10th Ann Dinobot is an awesome and show accurate figure too. All those I wish I owned :monkey2

Not the best figure but I needed a Airachnid in my collection. Maybe later on we'll get one as a triple changer. Or a 3rd party will make a add on for her

I can see Dr. Wu making a possible add on set like they've done for some TF Prime figures so far.

After not living with your parents for 13 years, they finally tell you to clean out all your old boxes you left at their place.

It's all good when you strike geek gold!!!! Ebay here I come!!

Anyone reckon this stuff would actually sell on ebay??

The Omega Supreme is probably the one in best condition, as it was wrapped up in plastic.

The Blaster is pretty good, but the Soundwave is pretty old and fading, as are his cassettes.

The Megatron has a broken turret, and terrible fading on all stickers.

The Constructicons are also fading in areas and are quite loose.

The jets arent too bad, but again are fading with stickers etc.

The autbot vehicles are all pretty beaten up, with Prowl the worst with broken roof etc.

So, would this stuff still sell?

I got MMC's Cyclops this morning and will be reselling it as the transformation is far too fiddly and like many Bayformers parts seem to fall off at will instead of tabbing into place correctly.

Last edited:
After not living with your parents for 13 years, they finally tell you to clean out all your old boxes you left at their place.

The Omega Supreme is probably the one in best condition, as it was wrapped up in plastic.

The Blaster is pretty good, but the Soundwave is pretty old and fading, as are his cassettes.

The autbot vehicles are all pretty beaten up, with Prowl the worst with broken roof etc.

Im sure you could get decent monies for most of em. Especially that boxed Ultra Magnus. Some people go nuts for that G1 boxed stuff. also Sunstreaker seems to sell well since they havent reiisued it. Id take a couple of those off your hands if ur selling.

Umm, that stuff is all completely worthless. Just send it to me and I'll properly dispose of it for you. ;)

Umm, that stuff is all completely worthless. Just send it to me and I'll properly dispose of it for you. ;)

LOL! :) I've just been checking comparative prices on ebay, and some are pretty crazy!! I saw one for a good condition Constructicon set for US$190!! Mine probably isnt as good, but others were still going for around US$100.

I think i need to re-educate myself on what the demand is and what comparative prices are for these items! Not sure if the ebay listings are actually selling or just sitting there at these high prices.

I dont want to turn into a scalper, so it's a matter of finding a balance along that fine line I think. Just trying to decide which ones I actually want to sell, which is hard enough :)

I got MMC's Cyclops this morning and will be reselling it as the transformation is far too fiddly and like many Bayformers parts seem to fall off at will instead of tabbing into place correctly.

That's too bad. I heard he was a bit diddly and prone to breakage if you're not careful...

Probably for the best. I didn't think it was G1 enough for ya anyway. ;)

That's too bad. I heard he was a bit diddly and prone to breakage if you're not careful...

Probably for the best. I didn't think it was G1 enough for ya anyway. ;)

I like the overall design OK but there's a few fiddly bits near the end of the transformation to robot mode and I gave up on trying to fold the back kibble correctly as neither the instructions or the video review I watched made complete sense as to how it's achieved. The panels are also very thin plastic and I was concerned about forcing anything in case of damage.

Maybe I'll try it again when I'm in a better mood and see if I can finish the last bit off....had it been packed in robot mode I would probably have not even bothered transforming it 'cos complex transformations are one of my pet hates although in fairness it's nowhere near as bad as MP Megatron or certain Bayformers.

What happened to all the TF talk?

There's nothing much going on at the moment :dunno

I decided to leave the back kibble on Cyclops as it is and think the overall robot looks decent and the little minisub version is awesome so I'm happier with it than when it first arrived.

I've also bought the Hearts of Steel TPB and think that the other designs are awesome, I'll try and get a Prime from the second run as the QC issues were fixed and I'm definitely intrested in the Seekers.

iGear's latest shipping date for Ironhide & Ratchet is 3 days away so maybe they'll actually meet this one, it's been a year & 2 days since I ordered them so I certainly hope so :lol

Back