ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh, Not forcing you to like it. i liked it, and if nothing else, Atleast it's possible to tell the characters who aren't optimus prime and bee apart.

Unlike Baysplosionformers.

But I digress.

Yeeeeess it's goofy, and it's campy.
but lets be honest here. it's a cartoon about trucks and cars that turn into robots. How can you REALLY take it all that seriously?

/ remembers he's talking to the transformers fanbase

.... right

meh, Not forcing you to like it. i liked it, and if nothing else, Atleast it's possible to tell the characters who aren't optimus prime and bee apart.

Unlike Baysplosionformers.

But I digress.

Yeeeeess it's goofy, and it's campy.
but lets be honest here. it's a cartoon about trucks and cars that turn into robots. How can you REALLY take it all that seriously?

/ remembers he's talking to the transformers fanbase

.... right

To be honest I don't really have any intrest in cartoons of any kind regardless of the genre or not to the point where I'd watch something more than once so Animated is hardly a special case.

My original connection with TF's as a kid was almost entirely because of the toys and I never saw any cartoon beyond the '86 Movie as my intrest waned after that and gradually faded away until the 2007 movie got me intrested again.

Had a new cartoon been based on WFC maybe I would have got into that in a big way, I certainly would have bought more toys but I won't be doing so with Prime if thy are made and in general my intrest in TF's is starting to fade again.....I'm sick of all the Bayformers toys that only look good after spending more money for major custom work and I feel many of the forthcoming Classics style TF's are poor upgrades of the originals so with nothing else but more Bayformers to come in the near future I'm strongly considering selling off the majority of my collection.

Last edited:
Anybody care for the new Primus?

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

I wish Primus would have been introduced earlier. I think the idea is awesome. And if he would have been around prior to the Armada series or whatever that stuff is, he may be more popular. But that's ok. I don't mind having stuff that isn't widely celebrated.

anyone know if there is a wash over the grey parts on the new primus? I can't really tell from those pics posted above but it does look like the details stand out more, is it due to a wash?

Damn, that Primus is gorgeous. A real shame that he's blue though, should have been red like in the Marvel Comics. Would have looked better, and he'd stand out more from the original version.

It had some earlier issues today, but they're over now.

Btw, good news for those who missed out on MP Megatron: It's getting reissued! There will be a new MP Prime repaint as well; "Final edition" Convoy. It's meant to be the final version, and this will be the celebration of them retiring the mold, or something like that. No word on what it looks like yet.

EDIT: Protector images!

10110323091ff65d5cfb7467d8.jpg

1011032309c5c0ce0f1c293da0.jpg

1011032308d97920081192c80f.jpg

Last edited:
It had some earlier issues today, but they're over now.

Btw, good news for those who missed out on MP Megatron: It's getting reissued! There will be a new MP Prime repaint as well; "Final edition" Convoy. It's meant to be the final version, and this will be the celebration of them retiring the mold, or something like that. No word on what it looks like yet.

EDIT: Protector images!

10110323091ff65d5cfb7467d8.jpg

1011032309c5c0ce0f1c293da0.jpg

1011032308d97920081192c80f.jpg

Hmm, repainted MP Prime huh? Might be interesting, dont see what they can do to make it different from the reg version though as its already perfect.

Dont like protector at all.

anyone know if there is a wash over the grey parts on the new primus? I can't really tell from those pics posted above but it does look like the details stand out more, is it due to a wash?

There is. I only quickly shot those at work with my phone. I could get some closeups of the detail.

I really don't like how the boots on Protector looks, but I still can't wait to get mine anyway. The MP will still be THE definitive version of Rodimus to me, so I'm very excited to be able to get both:yess:

I will be getting both, but I sure wish defender could have flat footed poses.

Back