ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, PO'd mine back in June. Funny thing is I usually always go with BBTS, but thought that since TFSource had updates about this piece more regularly than anyone else, they'd get them first:slap

One problem I have is that they charge you when you pre-order the item NOT when the item ships. This gives them less incentive to ship out the item quickly. I'm definitely going back to BBTS after this. I'm sorry I strayed.:(

Please forgive me BBTS:pray:

:eek some of the best pics Ive seen so far. TFSource needs to hurry up with my order, its been over a week now and they still haven't shipped mine out yet:gah:

Instead of using the contact form ontheir website (like I did previously) I replied to one of the emails I received after I bought it. I just expressed my point of view.

Couple of hours later (now): I get an email saying my order has shipped and a delivery confirmation number. Coincidence?

Never using TFSource again. Their credit card server was hacked about 7 months ago and I got a ton of charges on my card because of them. They sent out emails letting everyone know that their system was compromised.....and literally 2 days later I got those fraud charges. I will stick with BBTS.

I wouldn't be so quick to write off TFSource. The hack was unfortunate, but from what I heard they improved their security significantly, and their customer service is impeccable. I can understand being reluctant to use them again, but I do honestly believe that they deserve another chance.

Also, TFsource gives discounts when you order two or more of the same type of items like the Fansproject Bruticus addons. They also let you addon to existing preorders to save on shipping.

Been playing the game and saw this Prime at the store and my will power was non-existant and so

dscn2086u.jpg

dscn2084n.jpg

I will attest, 3 years of dealing w/ Dubz, and there's no winning. the dude's just hell bent on being a pessimist and negative.

I'm betting that you baiting him all the time doesn't help matters, either. :wave

In fact, that's pretty much all you do in this thread, besides from posting your customs. As annoying as Dubz is, at least he actually tries to contribute to this thread and engage in discussions.:dunno

I'm betting that you baiting him all the time doesn't help matters, either. :wave

In fact, that's pretty much all you do in this thread, besides from posting your customs. As annoying as Dubz is, at least he actually tries to contribute to this thread and engage in discussions.:dunno

zip it you.
complaining isn't ..."contributing"

Back