ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Megatron is on my shelf. Soundwave is in the mail. I preorder at BBTS so I don't have to look. More time to eat cake.

Hmm cake. Transforming cake? lol

Soundwave and megatron should be out sometime in september i think if you live in the center of the universe/everything released there first USA.

To anyone who owns WFC Optimus Prime, has anyone noticed his back wheels panel in alt mode kind of loose and tend to pop out?, mine does kind of on the one side.

He is one of the more challenging deluxe figures and that is what makes him so awesome aside from the character design already being my favorite in a long long time, same with WFC Bumblebee.

I really wish Hasbro would release a line similar to the old Takara Mega SCF figures but, with better detailing and ball joints. I have Mega SCF Prime(anime version) Megatron and Rodimus Prime, great little figures IMO.

I think maybe the pin going through the panel on mine is maybe defective or just loosened up over all of the six times i transformed him,its no big deal though as i will have him displayed in robot mode pretty much always.

To anyone who owns WFC Optimus Prime, has anyone noticed his back wheels panel in alt mode kind of loose and tend to pop out?, mine does kind of on the one side.

Nope. Not mine.

I think maybe the pin going through the panel on mine is maybe defective or just loosened up over all of the six times i transformed him,its no big deal though as i will have him displayed in robot mode pretty much always.

Aw man, Soundwave is like butter. Great transformation and a soild 'bot design. Just great.

Huh, trolls trolling trolls.

And damnit, I need to get my hands on the Last Stand of the Wreckers TPB. The extra's in it are awesome, especially the prequel short story, Bullets.

Back