ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does Hound come with Ravage, by the way?

:google:google:google:google

You don't know??????????:horror

Here's a hint:

ravage1.jpg

ravage2.jpg

That Cyclonus is so bad ass!! :rock He's one of the best Decepticons characters ever.

Now where's my new Scourge?

The Universe/ Classics line looks like it's going to be strong. I only hope Hasbro doesn't pull the same crap they did before by putting the line on hold so that they could milk those crappy movie figures. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting that Panel stuff Ra, those new animated figures look great!!

I almost exploded when I found out that their will
possibly be a Sideshow/Hasbro Transformers license in the works!! :rock

i came home from work this morning and thought id watch an episode of G1. i fell asleep before the title credits were over and i woke up during the end credits. wonder if the episode was any good.:lol

For those interested, at the SDCC Hasbro Transformers panel, I got up and asked a question. Went something like this... "In the TF Animated line, Lugnut is really small and underwhelming for a character of his size on the show. Will we be getting a leader class version of him?"

Answer went something like this... "Even though Lugnut is a very popular character in the series, there are no plans for a larger version of his figure in the future."

:(

For those interested, at the SDCC Hasbro Transformers panel, I got up and asked a question. Went something like this... "In the TF Animated line, Lugnut is really small and underwhelming for a character of his size on the show. Will we be getting a leader class version of him?"

Answer went something like this... "Even though Lugnut is a very popular character in the series, there are no plans for a larger version of his figure in the future."

:(

do they even listen to what they are saying? I haven't seen the show yet (waiting for the dvd) but if i heard/read their answer I would think they are brain dead. oh well, i'm not smart enough to understand their logic i guess.

I caved and purchased the universe classics Prowl and Sunstreaker to go with my Masterpiece Prime. They are a little on the small side but are "truer" versions of G1 characters than say, Alternators. I gotta go back and get Mirage from the first series now.

I caved and purchased the universe classics Prowl and Sunstreaker to go with my Masterpiece Prime. They are a little on the small side but are "truer" versions of G1 characters than say, Alternators. I gotta go back and get Mirage from the first series now.

Prowl is pretty good and to further improve his appearance I'd recommend getting the decals from reprolabels as they add some of the missing details that the G1 toy had.
I had a look at Sunstreaker in a store today and he looks great but I'm waiting for the Takara Henkei version as the paintjob is better.

Thks guys! Animated Swoop looks really cool.
Cant do anything bout the paint job, unless I decide to repaint it in the future.

On a Transformers Animated Fever high now...so here are some pics of animated Jazz!

2729693890_2d00fbd1a5_o.jpg

2728863491_4e3003302a_o.jpg

2728863805_b2f873e437_o.jpg

2728864485_d4fde30d2d_o.jpg

2729695424_a61d25116a_o.jpg

2729695666_9a84460a9a_o.jpg

2729696120_528cdec2c6_o.jpg

2728866033_75daac3fde_o.jpg

2728865741_c9a91b6d1c_o.jpg

Last edited:
thks bro!

Yep, really wish that they would improve the paint jobs on these figures.
May start repainting the animated figs.......once Im done procrastinating with repainting the rest of the movie figs....

I took zero pics of my repaints, cos I thought they were really bad.
Need more practise, so far only did two repaints a bumblebee & a barricade.

btw, just visited yr custom thread.
Really cool custom paint jobs u did!

Back