ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of those purchases where, as a collector you look back and think, what the **** were you thinking!! :lol

I have no nostalgia for this character at all, but convinced myself when it released that it was part of the Japanese G1 continuity, so should have it in my collection. Well that was pretty stupid of me as it's been standing like this untouched ever since! :lol

View attachment 489433

This is one of those ones where I'm kicking myself for not getting him a couple of years back when he was being offloaded by Ebay sellers for well under ?100 shipped
I think he looks so impressive, but like you as I no real connection to the character I didn't get him...wish I had taken a leaf from your book & just bought him anyway ;) lol

Neil

All these new articles popping up over the weekend about the BTTF exclusive and it’s still sold out :gah:

Thought I'd finally give this guy a change in pose. The ratchet joints have held up pretty well, and it looks half decent wielding that sword :D

IMG_2435b.JPG

One of those purchases where, as a collector you look back and think, what the **** were you thinking!! :lol

I have no nostalgia for this character at all, but convinced myself when it released that it was part of the Japanese G1 continuity, so should have it in my collection. Well that was pretty stupid of me as it's been standing like this untouched ever since! :lol

View attachment 489433

how much does each piece of those background cost and what brand is it from?

This is one of those ones where I'm kicking myself for not getting him a couple of years back when he was being offloaded by Ebay sellers for well under ?100 shipped
I think he looks so impressive, but like you as I no real connection to the character I didn't get him...wish I had taken a leaf from your book & just bought him anyway ;) lol

Neil

i didn't watch Victory but some reason masterforce i watched uses the victory opening so i'm familiar with him. always though he was something like an upgrade of Optimus Prime (Ginrai). Too bad Ginrai would take many another decade to show up.

Thought I'd finally give this guy a change in pose. The ratchet joints have held up pretty well, and it looks half decent wielding that sword :D

View attachment 489525

more concerned about that thin handle supporting the heavy sword. wish i had extra to pose the smaller robot. had a chance to get another set cheap slightly damaged but worried about storage space...

Don't know if you guys seen it. Zeta Toys Core Star is not dead. It got resurrected as "01 Studio - Cell", or this is a front for Zeta? I don't know.
Anyway: I got it loaned and was able to check it out. :)

Not me... The maketoys toon seekers are sweet! And they didn’t cost $300+ like the new Hastak seekers will likely run!!

I received my Scorponok last week from Kapow Toys in the UK. Man, what a great figure!

Some minor complaints: the neckcollar comes off way too easy. If you grab his head to rotate it, the collar is most likely to come off. The shoulderjoints are a bit loose, and due to the massive weight, I can't really pose him leaning over very easy because the hip-joints are not tight enough (they're ok, just not great for leaning poses).

And he was an excellent opportunity to test my new photo setup.

tf_wfc_er_scorponok_1.jpg

tf_wfc_er_scorponok_2.jpg

tf_wfc_er_scorponok_3.jpg

tf_wfc_er_scorponok_4.jpg

tf_wfc_er_scorponok_5.jpg

Yeah Scorp looks stunning, amazing colors picked for him!

My new selfmade case

DSCI4160.jpgDSCI4129.jpgDSCI4130.jpgDSCI4128.jpg

Attachments

• DSCI4140.jpg
    DSCI4140.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCI4150.jpg
    DSCI4150.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCI4150.jpg
    DSCI4150.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 129