ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't fit them all into one pic these days, so went with all the more cartoon styled figures. Looking forward to seeing where they take the MP series!

IMG_2003b.JPG

How much is your nostalgia worth... $20 is the most you should pay.. Not even that if you ask me.

How do you charge triple for a 30 year old toy...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But I always pay for retail price for these to encourage them to do more. On a recent fan expo in Canada they asked Warden why didn?t why Optimus Prime include a trailer for his G1 reissue, his answer was a bit heartbreaking stating the Trailer mold was in bad condition for production reuse and had to just release him as is.

He was also asked if they could re create the molds for Wheeljack and Grimlock like they did the Dino cassettes and if we want them bad then yes they will, but I would move heaven and earth for a wheeljack reiisue

Rumour is that the Takara next G1 masterpiece is the seekers again 3.0, for duck sake
Wouldn?t it be better doing some new masterpiece?s ?
They haven?t done Jazz, Mirage, trailbreaker or Cliff-jumper yet.

But I always pay for retail price for these to encourage them to do more. On a recent fan expo in Canada they asked Warden why didn?t why Optimus Prime include a trailer for his G1 reissue, his answer was a bit heartbreaking stating the Trailer mold was in bad condition for production reuse and had to just release him as is.

He was also asked if they could re create the molds for Wheeljack and Grimlock like they did the Dino cassettes and if we want them bad then yes they will, but I would move heaven and earth for a wheeljack reiisue

how many molds do they have and does Hasbro have their own mold and Takara their own? because Takara had no issue reissuing the trailer on multiple occasions. and does it mean all the encore/reissues so far were using the original G1 mold 40 years ago?

All things transformers!!!!

how many molds do they have and does Hasbro have their own mold and Takara their own? because Takara had no issue reissuing the trailer on multiple occasions. and does it mean all the encore/reissues so far were using the original G1 mold 40 years ago?

Exactly. Sound like a dodge answer.

Bet they couldn?t get the extra $50 for the inclusion of the trailer so they just released the cab.

These companies, if they?re not raping you bent backwards than they let not interested in making anything. Screw fair prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I mean the last reissue of the trailer was back in 2012 and that was plagued with mold deterioration so we will see

I mean the last reissue of the trailer was back in 2012 and that was plagued with mold deterioration so we will see

was it a Hasbro or Takara release? you'd imagine they'd retool the OG mold and made new Master molds out of it before it crumbles from overuse?

Rumour is that the Takara next G1 masterpiece is the seekers again 3.0, for duck sake
Wouldn?t it be better doing some new masterpiece?s ?
They haven?t done Jazz, Mirage, trailbreaker or Cliff-jumper yet.

Would love them to do someone new but seeing as they are clearly switching to the Anime style now the Seekers make sense.
Mold is already there for MP11 so a few tweaks & a new deco...KERCHING more $$$$

I do wish they would use some of that profit to pump into new molds for the remaining cast they still haven't done
Still only one minibot is daft...especially when you consider how prominent the others were in the first season of the cartoon

Neil

I mean depending on the character I would buy it, I went back yesterday and they were sold out again!! That was not the case with prime lolol

I noticed the Fans Toys Jabber (Blurr) looks like he's out overseas or just about to release. There's several eBay auctions listing him as in stock now.

I noticed the Fans Toys Jabber (Blurr) looks like he's out overseas or just about to release. There's several eBay auctions listing him as in stock now.

Yeah paid up my pre-order yesterday
Just have to wait for him to ship now.

Just wish I had picked up their Kup now
Prices for him have gone silly on the secondary market

Also still trying to decide which Springer & Arcee to get as well

Neil

Yeah paid up my pre-order yesterday
Just have to wait for him to ship now.

Just wish I had picked up their Kup now
Prices for him have gone silly on the secondary market

Also still trying to decide which Springer & Arcee to get as well

Neil

I got the Fans Toys Koot along with Rouge and Apache. Being all Fans Toys means they scale together well and share a similar aesthetic. I was really tempted by that nice metallic new Arcee that I think Zeta Toys put out but I'm happy with the FT collection for now.

So...FansToys and their Fortress Maximus. I know it's big news for us transformers fans. Since it has'nt been talked in here, I assume there's less of us visiting this thread? I was at the Showzstore site and they were asking a 1$ deposit for the head and $150 deposit for the body. Apparently, it's what was asked by the Manufacturer for deposit? Does that mean the body will be one product? Probably need assembly or that will be a huge box.

It's fanstoys, so I know it would be a good product. But it's fanstoys and I'm still waiting on Blitzwing. I don't want to deposit $150.00 and wait for years until the store I made the deposit may go out of business. But at the same time, I don't want to miss out on this thing. Plus, a $150 deposit.. How much is this thing going to be in the end?

I hadn't really been following a FansToys Fort Max since it's a little outside the TF characters I do collect, plus I don't need another big bot. Personally, I'd wait until putting down money if they can't even tell you what the final price is at this time. It's never too hard to find Fans Toys stuff when released, so you have plenty of time to wait and see at least what the price point will be. Unless they're doing some crowdfunding thing for this, you shouldn't have to worry about missing out.

Granted, I did pre-order and prepay for the new Hasbro Unicron, but I'm also not worried about Hasbro folding and going out of business within the next couple of years.

Back