ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, thanks DPrime, hopefully I can find one here in Toronto

They are already trickling in from the West. My guess is by the end of this week or next week.

But be warned that there are a lot of fellow collectors that seem frequent the TRU stores everyday. You could check ToysRus.ca. They currently have taken off the listing for Soundwave, but it'll probably pop up again.

so not in scale with TFC Hercules and Superion? ah

No, but comparing the Stunticon limbs and shaving off 1 or 2 inches with this pic (due to the leg extenders), they should be around the same size:

tili.jpg

I just saw this on BBTS:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11744&mode=retail

Anyone know if the "relaunch" refers to anything more encompassing than this single figure? Maybe also Grimmy and MP-11?

It should read Asian exclusive.
As it's a small run of a released figure.

From what I read, I think it was just this figure. It would be nice to get another Grimlock though at a reasonable price.

The Grimlock is the AE for the Cybertron con and it's already come and gone. They are going for 400+

They are already trickling in from the West. My guess is by the end of this week or next week.

But be warned that there are a lot of fellow collectors that seem frequent the TRU stores everyday. You could check ToysRus.ca. They currently have taken off the listing for Soundwave, but it'll probably pop up again.

Thanks for the heads up, I hope it's not going to be a struggle, I have MP 10, so missing out on the hasbro Optimus was ok, but Soundwave is a must! Let the games begin:)

Back