ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, congrats to FP on getting to a third run. I was lucky enough to get one of the first ones and quality wise, it rivals MP-10 as the best Masterpiece, IMO. It's just that solid.
DSC_0865_zps55c7477c.jpg

^ Some of the better pictures of Lightning I've seen.

Welcome to the slippery slope of MP collecting. :)

Yeah, no use whatsoever for IGear's bots with stuff like that out there. That Huffer's a real beaut.

I wasn't sure whether a more realistic alt mode would work but Huffer's had just enough tweaking to still be OK and the robot mode recreates the cartoon aesthetic just as good as any official Masterpiece.

If these guys can make a Minibot look so amazing, it's guaranteed that Takara's will be of comparable quality.

Hi guys, new to this thread and that's because I just purchased/received my first Transformer collectible!

Cool, but now you just have to say goodbye to your savings :D I actually bought Hasbro Starscream as my first actual MP-collectible and I was totally amazed about the details etc. about the MP line. And yes, even with that hip kibble it looked cool. These new versions are fine too, but I would like to have older versions of Thundercracker and Skywarp, since I already have "old" screamer.

If anyone is still looking for Quakewave/Shockewave, this place still has it for preorder and has the option of getting the opague hands.

https://www.agesthreeandup.com/fans-toys-ft-03-quakewave/

Cool thanks, and I got your PM too.

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger to pay $165 for Quakewave because he cost more than a Has/Tak MP but read reviews that the quality is up there. And after I order Has/Tak will anounce a MP Shockwave and will cost less lol

But for the ones who own Quakewave is it worth it?

Cool thanks, and I got your PM too.

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger to pay $165 for Quakewave because he cost more than a Has/Tak MP but read reviews that the quality is up there. And after I order Has/Tak will anounce a MP Shockwave and will cost less lol

But for the ones who own Quakewave is it worth it?

Absolutely. I feel more satisfaction from Quakewave than Soundwave. It's just a REALLY solid, top quality, figure.

It's insane how goods that look. Definitely deserves to be called a Masterpiece. The balancing between cartoonish and more realistic aesthetics is spot on in particular.

Yeah, it's top notch, even better than FT's QuakeWave for getting the G1 & Masterpiece aesthetic down which is a great achievement in itself.

The comparison pics with MP10 & MP12 are apparently coming next week which will ultimately make or break it.

Unlike some of the other Minibots I could buy Huffer being bigger due to his alt mode but if we're going by the Holy Scale Chart then he's got to be smaller than Sideswipe in robot mode.

I know the second Quakewave is coming out, the uhm...Shackwave (Black) version but are they releasing another purple version with the hose underneath? I really want a Quakewave but would rather wait and get the updated version.

its not a second version its a replacement arm so you can rotate the hose either way you prefer

it can be put on all of the earlier replacement figures as well

Back