ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else get a set of the Samurai Team? They are freaking awesome :yess:

Kenzan.jpg~original

Jinbu.jpg~original

Ganoh.jpg~original

GOKENZANOP.jpg~original

I think there'll be a rerelease of MP11 next year as part of some kind of 30th Anniversary promotion.
I'm ever hopeful! If so, I hope they go with a brighter gray for his color, though. I would prefer it, but I reckon those who already own MP-11 would also prefer it as it wouldn't be so detrimental to the value of their figure that way.

I'm ever hopeful! If so, I hope they go with a brighter gray for his color, though. I would prefer it, but I reckon those who already own MP-11 would also prefer it as it wouldn't be so detrimental to the value of their figure that way.

I'm not too worried about anything being detrimental to the value of MP figures. Even reissues like Sideswipe, etc. After those are all gone (and they will be quickly), prices will go right back up again. :)

preordered Sideswipe with BBTS...unfortunately I ordered a KO Sideswipe 3 days prior. So in the end I'll have 2 sideswipes whereas today I have none. Glad I didn't get worn down and bite on ebay or current prices for the 1st run.

preordered Sideswipe with BBTS...unfortunately I ordered a KO Sideswipe 3 days prior. So in the end I'll have 2 sideswipes whereas today I have none. Glad I didn't get worn down and bite on ebay or current prices for the 1st run.

Same here. :duff

I was going to pick one up on Ebay until the reissue with Soundwave made me decide to hold out and hope. This is great for people like me hopping on MPs late in the game. :yess:

Is he THAT much better? I've heard the same about Shockwave, but the domestic one looks good enough for me.

Not really the only thing is the domestic has blue stripes on his head instead of the red and the door panels are a little off. As for Shockwave I have the Takara version and the color just looks amazing on him, its a lot darker and slightly metallic. I think its really just a matter of personal preference really.

If I can throw him in with an order from Robotkingdom or something, maybe I'll get one. The deluxes aren't too much more...

Which way to go talaria metroplex or hasbro.

Hasbro for me. No way in hell am I paying import prices plus shipping (and potentially duty, customs, etc.) for that beast. Heck, I might not get it anyway (where in the world would I put it?), but if I do, it'll be local.

Is the Takara one even really better? I don't think so...

I know theres probably alot of hate for this thing, because I think its from Bayformers, but I saw this on BBTS and I'm in love. :love
TAK11648.jpg

I've been googling, cause I'm curious to see how his scale looks in context with the MP line, but haven't found anything yet. :(

Isn't that Brawl from the first movie line? I loved his leader class figure until I got home and got it out of the box. Not as imposing as it looks. If Takara did an MP of him i hope they will go all new or beef him up and give him some better hands and extra weapons.

Isn't that Brawl from the first movie line? I loved his leader class figure until I got home and got it out of the box. Not as imposing as it looks. If Takara did an MP of him i hope they will go all new or beef him up and give him some better hands and extra weapons.

Not sure, I've seen each movie once, and tbh they kinda blur, and I didn't remember this guy. I actually just love the tank mode, reminds me alot of a 40K super heavy battle tank.

I know theres probably alot of hate for this thing, because I think its from Bayformers, but I saw this on BBTS and I'm in love. :love
TAK11648.jpg

I've been googling, cause I'm curious to see how his scale looks in context with the MP line, but haven't found anything yet. :(

If that's the regular version, it stands like 5 inches tall maybe, Blackout was a way cooler figure, not that much bigger but he was way better than Brawl.

Movie_Voyager_Blackout_toy.jpg

Unless if you're looking at the Leader class version, which is quite cool, I want to say he is around 9 or 10 inches tall

TAK11648.jpg

here's a leader class optimus (same size as brawl) with the newest MP optimus

IMG_0091_sm.JPG

and here's the MP optimus with a new MP sideswipe

DSC01003.jpg

hope that helps.

Yeah Jnmx, guess its not a direct shot, but it gives me a size comparison and he is the leader class Brawl.

Thanks for the post. :clap

Yeah Jnmx, guess its not a direct shot, but it gives me a size comparison and he is the leader class Brawl.

Thanks for the post. :clap

No problem, I'm a transformers nut, one of the only reasons I don't have a crap ton of them is I simply just don't have the room lol the MP line is great though, I'm just not crazy on the new smaller line of the MP figures. Did they release the MP soundwave at TRU yet? or is that long since past lol

TAK11648.jpg

It's first movie leader class brawl, and it's eaisly the best of the movie figures. He fits in ally great with the not movie toys too IMO.

They were clearances out super cheap at one point too... There is a guy on tfw2005 who has like 20+ of them as an army.

Speaking of armies, I do see the semblance to some flavor of baneblade. What 40k armies do you play?

It's first movie leader class brawl, and it's eaisly the best of the movie figures. He fits in ally great with the not movie toys too IMO.

They were clearances out super cheap at one point too... There is a guy on tfw2005 who has like 20+ of them as an army.

Speaking of armies, I do see the semblance to some flavor of baneblade. What 40k armies do you play?

I would have loved to have been looking when he was super cheap, BBTS wants 160 for him. :monkey2

Years ago I had an Eldar and Space Marine army, both pretty huge. I never played IG, but I do have some of the models I thought were cool just because I'm kind of an compulsive troop collector. :lol

I haven't played for years, but I still goto game shops and watch people playing look at the new stuff thats out. What amazes is me is how its all went to plastics now, about the only non vehicle plastics there were when I played was the basic figures that came in the box set.

Back