ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if hasbro would release a quality devastator, you'd not see discussions of the 3rd party one :D

The same can be said for Ultra Magnus, Springer, Insecticons, etc etc.

Like it or not 3rd party TF's are a big part of the scene now and if anything will only continue to grow in popularity especially whilst no official alternatives for certain characters are made.

The same can be said for Ultra Magnus, Springer, Insecticons, etc etc.

Like it or not 3rd party TF's are a big part of the scene now and if anything will only continue to grow in popularity especially whilst no official alternatives for certain characters are made.

Third party Transformers have gotten me interested in Transformers again, go figure!

Nothing against Hasbro - they're trying to appeal to huge markets. It's great that we've got these collector focused companies now - they bring so much to the hobby.

I know I know... everyone is tired of movie Prime customs... but I had to try something...

I took a JETWING Prime and a DMK-01 Optimus Prime and combined them...then painted it up..and now I am working on the guns..

jetprime2.jpg

Anything that provides a quality alternative to what the official licensees are doing is cool with me. More options are always good.

If 3rd party companies were only making Bayformers I wouldn't be intrested in any of it but the G1 nostalgia is strong and for me makes these products more appealing than any Bayformer or Prime toy and even some of the Classics.

Hasbro can't make a proper G1 Bumblebee that turns into a Beetle because VW won't let them which is why the Classics version is a generic small car. It's not a bad toy, but it's still not quite the same.

iGear don't have that issue to worry about so their Bumblebee will be a Beetle and they're even resisting the temptation to make Cliffjumper a lazy repaint and are instead reshelling the mold so he's a Porsche 924.

I'll still keep Henkei Bumblebee when the iGear one comes out, but he'll be turned into Bumper with the forthcoming upgrade from Renderform :)

One official release I am getting is the 3rd version of the Alternity Suzuki Swift mold which is Goldbug. The first mocked up pics don't show the new headsculpt but hopefully it'll be decent and the metallic gold finish should look awesome.

just picked up Generations Wheeljack, Scourage, Warpath, and Kup, and HA Roadbuster at my local Target. Really digging these last couple Generations figures, especially Wheeljack

Nice find on the HA Roadbuster. I've been looking for one for a while now and have had no luck.

most of the Target stores in my area seem to have gotten a large supply in of both the latest Generations figures and HA Roadbuster so maybe it's just a matter of time until your store gets gets their stock in

I know I know... everyone is tired of movie Prime customs... but I had to try something...

I took a JETWING Prime and a DMK-01 Optimus Prime and combined them...then painted it up..and now I am working on the guns..

jetprime2.jpg

That looks amazing man, and youve kept things looking movie-accurate and aesthetically pleasing unlike that other one that was posted here a while ago. Cant wait to see it finished! I wanna paint up a jetwing prime too but they are so bloody expensive.

Heres a video of the Revoltech movie Prime, looks awesome and provides some great official goodness to mask the stink of all the third party stuff thats being talked about here in the TRANSFORMERS thread. :p
https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...0/revoltech-movie-optimus-prime-video-173151/
Fabreeze!
Ah thats better. :rotfl

Hey, it's ok if you like the bayformers. it's not your fault that bay got really really drunk while playing with bionacles the night before he told the designers what he wanted.

or.. you know.. that the movies are... well.... bad.
but hey, I'm not much better, I liked the SW prequel trilogy.

Then again, I don't lie to myself and claim it to be great cinema, or even a good set of movies.

I just like em.

donno about the bayformer defenders in that regard.

Back