ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the only two figures a person needs. Sell the rest and put the funds toward Masterpiece Movie Starscream and Buster Prime :D

Damnit sir! You aren't helping! :lol

Oh, and Fan's Project next big, well, project. An original combiner using the Colossus limbs in Battle Gaia colors, and three other limbs that may or may not be homages (the 4th guy kinda looks like he could be an Insecticon):
2011_Causailty.png

Damnit sir! You aren't helping! :lol

Oh, and Fan's Project next big, well, project. An original combiner using the Colossus limbs in Battle Gaia colors, and three other limbs that may or may not be homages (the 4th guy kinda looks like he could be an Insecticon):
2011_Causailty.png

I love FP but I'd sooner have seen an update to their Wreck-Gar or Broadside homages than this as I'm not a fan of combiners.

Actually let me rephrase that.........I think the concept is fine but the individual parts are always too small..........IMO they should all be Deluxes.

just finished watching the 5 episodes of transformers prime online! a much better watch than animated! welker and cullen sound just like they did 20 years ago in the G1 or dinoriders cartoons! so distinctive and so awsome! the chriss latta/starscream sound alike is also great! its a crime that welker didnt get the movie voiceover too! soundwaves first line in ROTF was by far the best moment of that movie!

I wonder who that transfomer is? Unicron? Alpha Trion?
i don't think Unicron b/c they'd really be downsizing him if it was thought the above screencap shows characteristics of Unicron I'd say Alpha Trion is more likely since he is inside the ship. Unicron transformed is bigger than earth itself

It's probably Alpha Trion. Bark At the Moon looks decent. So far.

That's my thought, too. I think they exhausted the Primes in pt 2.

If I had to guess I'd say it's some slaughtered Autobot ship to show how badass the new villain (Shockwave?) is. Maybe they have him frozen under Niagra Falls.

Back