ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Frenzy_Rumble, please stop talking out of your ass and making a giant idiot of yourself. :slap It's a movie set closed from traffic, all the cars were driven by extra's who were told before hand what do, the movie production crew had permission to close off that street. On top of that, it's confirmed that the officer had to go through a barricade to get there and that he had his radio on the wrong frequency. He is entirely, 100%, undoubtedly at fault here.

And if a 'fight or crime' erupts (as if anyone is retarded enough to do that with cameras and even potential pyrotechnics around), well, I'm sure that the set security and the cops already present would take care of that. :)

Stop making an ass out of myself? Define "closed movie set", genius - learn what you're talking about. If it's in the policeman's jurisdiction, it's his turf. wrong frequency or not. Was the officer punished by his precinct/captain? NOPE. At fault or not, it's his obligation and duty to respond to all and every call no matter what that entails.

Security? are you kidding me? where do you live? You're cracking me up here...

My latest project! Been a while since I kitbashed something (back in '08 with Blackout I think), but I'm having a lot of fun with this one. Cant wait to start painting it.

5079144693_c476d0540d_b.jpg

decent, but could use a lot of work. Looks thrown together in my opinion. you've got contradicting universes/line in the same bash, and they don't mend well together. the legs look very stumpy and chicken-like. I'd add a lot more bulk to them and the upper arms. No "real" alt mode either. Without a good alt mode, you can bring this bash a lot further...

Nice work dude!, how tall is it?

Also, is that the just the Energon Omega Supreme mold or has anything else been added to it?

The Energon line happened before I started collecting again so aside from the repaints that have showed up in other lines in recent years I'm not really familiar with most of the toys.

About 15 inches or so, not counting the wings. Haven't given it exact measurements yet. No parts used from E-OS either, don't have that mold sadly.

New pics of TF:U Scourge and G2 Laser Prime!
https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...courge-and-generation-2-optimus-prime-170741/
Loving that Prime! I have the original G2 laser Rod prime so this is a great homage to that amazing toy. I just wish it came with a trailer too.
Scourge is neat too. Will be ordering both of these.
Heres what the new Wheeljack will look like, aka re-tool/paint of Tracks:
https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...enerations-wheeljack-and-rumblefrenzy-170740/
I like it and i think he looks great. He'll look even better with the proper deco.

I freaking love that G2 Prime, but he'll look even better in RiD Scourge colors. It's pretty much a garanteed repaint too, so I may have to hold out for that one.

Speaking of that two-pack, pic of the blue one!

1287060079_TAK11195.jpg

About 15 inches or so, not counting the wings. Haven't given it exact measurements yet. No parts used from E-OS either, don't have that mold sadly.

Thanks for the info and be sure to keep us updated on the progress :)

I really like the look of Scourge and I'm hoping Takara's is based on the cartoon color scheme so he matches with Cyclonus. If that's the case I'll also get 2 Hasbros to use as the Sweeps. A pity his gun is only based on his G1 Targetmaster though.

G2 Prime looks a nice mold but whilst I'm aware it may be accurate to the source material I don't really like the color scheme so I may wait for the inevitable Nemesis Prime/Scourge repaint.

I still prefer the Perfect Effect repaints but as modern updates go the Rumble/Frenzy tank mold is pretty good. I wonder if a new Voyager Soundwave is being planned to go with them?

WheelTracks looks OK as a grey proto but I'll wait and see what the painted version looks like before making a proper decision on whether to get it.

Is anyone planning to get the Popbox Sideshow Optimus Prime Statue? It looks really cool.

Is there any chance that his guns will come with him? Can he be moved at all?

I got 2 new TF's in the post this morning,

Generations Dirge = 8/10

Makes the Botcon version obsolete due to it's more G1 accurate wings and much cheaper price and like Generations Thrust it's an essential purchase.

It's also a rare case of Hasbro's paint apps being better than Takara's.

Generations Blurr = 6/10

A case of a great character falling victim to a half assed rehash instead of getting his own mold.

The IDW based headsculpt is excellent though lacking light piping and the new weapons are nice but the kibble tastic robot mode is hardly fitting for a sleek, athletic character like Blurr as the poseability is so restricted by those scabbard/holster panels made from the sides of the car mode.

Animated Blurr wins.

I got 2 new TF's in the post this morning,

Generations Dirge = 8/10

Makes the Botcon version obsolete due to it's more G1 accurate wings and much cheaper price and like Generations Thrust it's an essential purchase.

It's also a rare case of Hasbro's paint apps being better than Takara's.

Generations Blurr = 6/10

A case of a great character falling victim to a half assed rehash instead of getting his own mold.

The IDW based headsculpt is excellent though lacking light piping and the new weapons are nice but the kibble tastic robot mode is hardly fitting for a sleek, athletic character like Blurr as the poseability is so restricted by those scabbard/holster panels made from the sides of the car mode.

Animated Blurr wins.

lol, never thought id hear the words "animated" and "win" in the same sentance.

lol, never thought id hear the words "animated" and "win" in the same sentance.

You certainly won't hear me say it many times :wave

I'll say one thing for Generations Blurr.....the sniper rifle is made of a less bendy plastic than Drift's big sword, it's just too bad that decent poses with him holding it with both hands are made almost impossible because of the kibble.

I freaking love that G2 Prime, but he'll look even better in RiD Scourge colors. It's pretty much a garanteed repaint too, so I may have to hold out for that one.

Speaking of that two-pack, pic of the blue one!

1287060079_TAK11195.jpg
He's supposed to be a tape, not a tank. Paaaaaassssssssss.

My latest arrivals.
I am loving Generations and Fansproject are as amazing as ever !!
I thought I would prefer "Swindle" but was shocked to like "Blast off" better. The alt mode is so sleek and impressive.

DSCI0015-3.jpg

DSCI0017-3.jpg

DSCI0018-3.jpg

I finally got my Takara Rodimus. I think he is much nicer than the Hasbro version. So shiny and purdy!! Not nearly as purple in real life as he looks in my picture.

DSCI0020-1.jpg

Back